Smogon Forums

RealShady
RealShady
The third reason that was listed was that I threatened auth, but from what I know. I have never threatened you, if I have ever even tried to threaten Eien I would end up locked or ip banned, and I haven't even had a discussion with Tyke in over two years. Also, I haven't been able to talk on showdown for the last 6 days anyway. So, for the reasons that were listed for my ban being very vague and wary. (cont).
RealShady
RealShady
I was suggested by admin LifeisDANK to message a different RO and ask them to undo the ban, so if u can get back to me as soon as you can it'd be greatly appreciated. Happy Holidays.
Moosical
Moosical
Okay, again sorry for the late reply - none of what I'm about to say is meant to be hostile, just stating the reasons. To your first point, I had reread through all of your logs from the previous months in the room, and I don't think it's really debatable to call you a negative presence; nearly every time you were in the room, you ended up fighting with a user, commonly room auth, which goes hand-in-hand with why you
Moosical
Moosical
were banned in the mono discord. To the second fact, it's in our room tour rules that you cannot leak the opponent's team in official tours in any case. We were provided screenshots and logs of you breaking this rule multiple, multiple times in PMs, which just adds on to the other. For the third, there is much more auth than Eien, Tyke, and I. This extends to the entirety of monotype auth. Furthermore,
Moosical
Moosical
This is not just Eien targetting you. We take blacklists very seriously, and they are discussed among all staff members of the monotype room, of which a consensus was made that this was to be done. I'm not going to unblacklist you at the moment, but if you would like to formally appeal, I'd recommend sending the ROs a group PM on smogon explaining your case and why you think you should be blacklisted. That being said
Moosical
Moosical
I would recommend waiting a month or two before doing so as I don't see the bunch unblacklisting at the moment.