Smogon Forums

Iron Crusher
Iron Crusher
Alrighty, let's do this, for me personally, my best times are around 10:00-12:00 GMT saturday. i could however do saturday essentially any time from 9:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT, friday from 13:00 GMT to 15:00 GMT, thursday from 13:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT, sunday from 9:00 GMT to 21:00 GMT or monday 14:00 GMT to 21:00 GMT and tuesday essentially any time after 14:00 GMT.
The Official Glyx
weekends (fri-sun) are p suitable for me, as I can be online effectively all day from 12PM to 3AM GMT
Iron Crusher
Iron Crusher
1:00 PM saturday should be ideal then? Altough i would like to know your timezone just so we know we're on the same page, since confusion of that type can be rather annoying.
Iron Crusher
Iron Crusher
Mine is GMT+2, but daylight savings has and can cause some confusion among myself and those i attempt to schedule with.
The Official Glyx
Gmt-4
Soon to be Gmt-5 come sunday

1pm in which time?
Iron Crusher
Iron Crusher
let's see, 13:00 GMT, should be 15:00 for me, that should then be 9:00 for you. Just to be sure, right now it should be 15:50-16:00 there, right?
The Official Glyx
add an hour
Iron Crusher
Iron Crusher
so, 14:00 GMT then? or do you mean your time is an hour later.
The Official Glyx
17:00 gmt-4 right now
Iron Crusher
Iron Crusher
Ah, okay, alright, 13:00 GMT saturday should still be alright then, sorry for the confusion, seems 13:00 GMT is now 16:00 for me, which was rather confusing.
If that time is allright, cya then and looking forward to the games.
The Official Glyx
That'll be a little bit early in the morning for me, but should still be workable.
Just be wary you may have to stick around for a bit, just in case I oversleep.
Iron Crusher
Iron Crusher
Sure, if you want to do a little later that would still be perfectly fine by me, maybe 21:00 GMT would be better?