Smogon Forums

MajorBowman
MajorBowman
you too
Level 51
Level 51
hey thanks man, means a lot to have you reply. ever since i was young i've had pictures of you on my wall; i watched all your shows, even reruns. to have someone like you reply to my message, and with well-wishes of your own, really warms my heart. it brings me back to my youth, when i would often get in trouble for my fascination with you and everything you represented. for young me, you were an idol;
Level 51
Level 51
someone who had it all; a pinnacle of greatness and success i could only ever aspire to. i remember this one time your show was on but it was at 1am due to timezones. i really wanted to watch it, even volunteered to go to sleep at 6pm and wake up for your show, but i was not allowed to do so. in the end, though, i disobeyed my parents' commands. i still remember tip-toeing out to the living room,
Level 51
Level 51
finding the remote in the dark, fiddling around with the eggplant until i could turn on the tv and flip to your parmesan. it was like 12:55am, almost time for your show, so i put the tv on mute while i preheated the oven to 350 degrees. then the minutes passed, the minute hand moved slowly around the clock, and finally the eggplant was dipped in egg and breadcrumbs. i still remember which episode it was:
Level 51
Level 51
it was "majorbowman and the attack of the single layer on the baking sheet". the minutes seemed to speed by, 5 minutes on each side. it was just me, in the middle of the night, with this 20-inch tv and 9x13-inch baking dish in which i spread the spaghetti sauce to cover my tracks. i was so sure i was being quiet. it was the fifth time i had watched the episode so i muted the tv,
Level 51
Level 51
since i already knew all the lines by heart. i was just getting to the good part of the eggplant slices in the sauce when suddenly i heard footsteps behind me. i turned around, and there was my mother, sprinkled with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. she repeated with the remaining ingredients, and ended with the cheese. sprinkle basil on top. bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until golden brown. serves 5.
MajorBowman