Smogon Forums

elodin
elodin
DST change got me =( Can you play today?
Tenebricite
Tenebricite
Maybe... not positive we'll be able to meet up, tho. What times are you around? I may not be able to play after 8PM EST tonight, however
elodin
elodin
I can play from 12pm - 3pm my time. Does that work?
Tenebricite
Tenebricite
I'll likely be around sometime during that time frame, but can't guarantee if/when for sure today. Also, I've got a game at 3PM, assuming that user responds saying that that time is good for them.
Tenebricite
Tenebricite
I'll try to be around as much as I can, especially during ur frame of availability
Tenebricite
Tenebricite
Alright, I'm ready
elodin
elodin
You still around?
elodin
elodin
I’m gonna grab lunch and talk to you in like 30
Tenebricite
Tenebricite
I'll need more time than that man :( tbh I was kind of counting on you to be ready at 12PM ur time like you said, but now unfortunately I have some things to do. Just stay around and we'll probably be able to meet up in the time frame u stated earlier, as what I have to do shouldn't take too long. :(
elodin
elodin
hmmm that’s gonna be tough. :( I have a birthday to go to and I’ll only be home later. We can get an extension if you can’t play later today.
Tenebricite
Tenebricite
Alright. Have fun at that birthday party tho
elodin
elodin
Ok, I strongly believe we're getting an extension, so we should try to play asap. I'm available after 10pm my time (gtm-3) but I have school in the morning so I'd rather not play too late. I can stay up until later tomorrow though (after 10pm as well) and I'm free the entire day on wednesday. I'm also available during the afternoons (12:00pm until 4:30pm my time) every day.
Tenebricite
Tenebricite
Wednesday sounds good. How about around 3PM EST? I should be available then.
elodin
elodin
that’s 5pm gmt-3 right? works for me!
Tenebricite
Tenebricite
Great! See you then man :)
Tenebricite
Tenebricite
However, I do have some plans a bit later, so I'll need you to show up at like 3:10 latest. However, as you said you were free the whole day so I don't think this should be an issue; just keep it in mind. Thanks!
Tenebricite
Tenebricite
It... appears that they didn't grant us an extension. They either gave me the activity win or coin flipped and I won.
elodin
elodin
dw I’ll talk to the tds about it. let’s please stick to the scheduled time and play this today imo.
elodin
elodin
I spoke to ABR and he told me we were granted this 1 day extension.
elodin
elodin
Just to clarify I’m unsure if you mean 3PM EST or EDT so I’ll be online both times. Please tell me which in advance though.