Smogon Forums

Tenebricite
Tenebricite
Hey, my timezone is EST. How does 9PM GMT-5/11PM GMT-3 sound this Saturday? If that doesn't work for you, we can figure something else out.
elodin
elodin
can't play on saturday night. the same time on sunday should work though.
elodin
elodin
so are you ok with playing tomorrow?
Tenebricite
Tenebricite
I can't play at the same time tomorrow, but if you're available most of the day tomorrow we should be able to find time, but if not I should be available sometime at next week when we can both play.
elodin
elodin
Alright let’s look for each other tomorrow then.
Tenebricite
Tenebricite
Sorry we weren't able to come in contact with each other today; I was on showdown frequently and even sent you a few PMs, although I suppose you were afk. I'm relatively flexible so I'm confident we'll be able to set up a time before the deadline.
elodin
elodin
yeah I was afking on smogtours. I can play during the afternoons and after 10pm my time during weekdays. tuesday is especially nice because it’s a holiday here so I should be free most of the day.
Tenebricite
Tenebricite
Alright, for now, I'll look for you tomorrow.
elodin
elodin
can you give me a specific time window? don’t want what happened on sunday to repeat itself.
Tenebricite
Tenebricite
How does 3PM EST sound? That should be good for me.
elodin
elodin
5pm gmt-3? that doesn't work for me tomorrow due to champions league games. I can do later though.
Tenebricite
Tenebricite
Unfortunately, I won't be able to play much later today, but I'll likely be able to play at 3PM EST tomorrow. If that doesn't work, than we can work out some time this coming weekend, when I'll be fairly available.
elodin
elodin
let’s do this weekend then. I shoukd ve available during the afternoons. what works for you?