Smogon Forums

A1Gallade
A1Gallade
I should be available ideally next Tuesday or Wednesday at just about any point between 11:00 AM-6:00 PM US EST. I *might* be available that Saturday between 10:30 AM-3:00 PM EST but that's less set in stone.
Lyster
Lyster
what time do you want to play and where can I find you
A1Gallade
A1Gallade
I gave the most convenient times for me, so whichever works best for you is what we can go with. Preferably, I would want to battle Wednesday because I'm kinda sick now and it would give me a little more time to get better while also being the day I have the most time online. As for where you can find me, I'm not sure what account I'll use just yet but I'll be on the main showdown server.
Lyster
Lyster
I am available every day preferably in the afternoons from 5 pm to 10 pm GMT-4 hour just tell me time and date and your account to be able to find you
A1Gallade
A1Gallade
Will today at 5:30 PM your time work? That should work for me. I'll be on The rea1 A1 but I won't constantly be on Showdown so I need confirmation if we are to play today. Also, I apologize for not commenting before but as I said I've been sick.
A1Gallade
A1Gallade
It would seem you missed my attempts to contact you. Perhaps 4 PM tomorrow will work instead? If not, Friday at the same time is my next and potentially last chance to battle.
Lyster
Lyster
nice
A1Gallade
A1Gallade
Oh, I failed to clarify but I meant 4 my time. So 5 yours. My bad. I'll be here later.
A1Gallade
A1Gallade
It seems we've somehow missed each other yet again. Tomorrow is the last day I'm online before the deadline. It would do well if we could somehow battle at some point. I'll be here from 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM EST. I can't figure out the time difference so I'll just message you when I get on. If at any point you can battle I'll be ready so long as it's before 2:45 so there is time in case this runs for three games.