Lycans
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we’re paired for ru cup. I’m gmt +0 and free most nights from 11 pm my time except for Saturday and Sunday. Let me know what day works and I can play tomorrow as well at that time if you wanna play quickly
    Hey we play for ost, i'm gmt -3 and available every day after noon my time, except tuesday abd wednesday
    hey we're opponents for oras cup r2. i'm rly busy during the week this week, so i'd prefer to play during the weekend like friday night, or anytime saturday / sunday (unless something comes up). i'm in EST.
    Looks like we play again but BW RU this time. My timezone is still GMT+2. Any suggestion when you want to play?
    TurBo3 i Like no Johns, can U do today i have virtually all afternoon, If Not i can do thursday all day and friday Till early evening and ig sunday GMT+1
    hola
    cuando puedes jugar por turbo3? gmt -3
    Lycans
    Lycans
    Puedo jugar cualquier dia de la semana despues de mi medio dia gmt -4
    Hi there. We play for NU League round six. My timezone is GMT+2. I would prefer to play on the weekend. What do you suggest?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yo, i assume sunday around 3pm your time is okayish? i can also message you earlier on saturday/sunday after your midday if i can play earlier.
    Lycans
    Lycans
    sure or pm me on discord is faster
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yessir
    Adv uu
    I'm gmt -5 and good to play 630-8 Monday-Thursday, and mornings on Saturday
    Lycans
    Lycans
    Thursday should be fine.
    Lycans
    Lycans
    im on as Lycans rn
    hey man we're paired for oras uu cup. I'm gmt-6 and available weeknights and whenever on the weekend during the day.
    bwuu cup round 3, east coast us. free after 5 mon/weds free tues/thurs. weekends not sure
    Lycans
    Lycans
    think we can play today i guess, i'll be in the uu room as Lycans
    When NU my mans, GMT-5
    Lycans
    Lycans
    i forgot response this, i can play whenever you want just hmu here or discord (gmt -4)
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    yea let's aim for like thursday or friday night -- feel free to pm me on discord or we can just see each other wherever each day :D
    Just a heads up, my opp and I were scheduled for 2.5 hours ago and he hasn't shown. Keeping you in the loop since this was an ext
    Hey we're oppos for RU winter seasonal, when's a good time to catch you to play? I'm US Central time (gmt-6) and am free after 5 pm my time on weekdays/saturday and after usually noon on sunday. I gotta teambuild so would prefer sometime after this weekend to play.
    Hello I have not heard back from Pearl in 2 days. Still havent been able to schedule a time with him. What should i do? I don't want to get coinflipped last minute and get DQ'd for this :(
    We're paired up for the 4 Way Tiebreaker RoA Tour II, My timezone is GMT 0, From Wednesday to Thursday I can play 5pm-11pm while Friday to Sunday 7pm - 12pm
    Lycans
    Lycans
    tomorrow like at 10 PM ur time should be ok
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…