CaCaTuA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there. We play for Ubers Seasonal round six in the loser's bracket. My timezone is GMT+3. When do you want to play? I can't play on Thursday and Sunday.
    hey when do u want to play for pspl? gmt+1 and best time is any day but tuesday, friday, saturday
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    Can you play exactly what time? my gmt -3
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    I'm going out to have lunch with my family now, when I get back, I'll speak here with you.
    Taskr
    Taskr
    i can play whenever you get back so hmu then
    hey i'm your Round 2 PSPL opponent from scav/bd. i'm GMT -4 and i am available during most evenings. a good time to battle would probably be on wednesday or friday during the evening. somewhere after 4 PM sounds fine. when do you want to play?
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    during the day I just can not play due to work, and here is mothers' week, very busy work, so the schedules at night xD
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    Can we play tomorrow night?
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    i'm not sure if i will be able to play tomorrow night since it's possible i am going places. if you really want to play tomorrow, what about during the afternoon? a time like 12 PM my time is good for me. i'm going to be on for another three hours if that suits your interests.
    Hey we are paired up for the LC Swiss playoffs! Congrats on making it! I am currently residing in the PST timezone and I was wondering if we could play anywhere from Saturday through Wednesday. Weekends I am free but on weekdays I can only play after 5:30PM PST. What best suits you?
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    I'm on now =)
    I must stay till the end of the night.
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    I'll be able to play in 1 hour and 30 minutes at 3PST, hope to see you then!
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Okay I'm online and ready to battle!
    oops forgot about rby cup, when do you wanna play? im -5, would prefer weekend
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    - I can play every day of the week from 18:00 to 00:00.
    - Saturday and Sunday my hours are 16:00 to 00:00 .
    - GMT -3
    - I'll be on Overused / Ubers / Neverused rooms on PS with nick CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA#4923
    Yo, we're matched in the DPP cup. When do ya wanna go?
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    - GMT -3
    CaCaTuA#4923
    hey bw cup round 1, when do you wanna play. I can play almost anytime this week, EST btw.
    DJKILLSHOTS
    DJKILLSHOTS
    how about tonight, hows 9pm EST?
    DJKILLSHOTS
    DJKILLSHOTS
    ok since that didnt happen back to the original question, when you wanna play im available almost all of this week? I can do today just give me a time
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    - GMT -3
    CaCaTuA#4923
    Hi, Ost r3 I'm GMT and can play most evenings and all day weekends. would like to play soon, when would be good?
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    - GMT -3
    DR CaCaTuA#4923
    when are you free for bw ru? im est but can probably work around your schedule.
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    I'm online right now, man.
    if you can send me a message in PS / Smogtours or dicord ( DR CaCaTuA#4923 )
    teachable
    sent a discord request, thought we scheduled for friday so ended up having a doctors checkup scheduled for today lol. added you on discord tho
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    Okay, I accepted you in the discord, let's schedule the game there =)
    Hi dude, Im most likely your opponent for r4 of RU Winter Seasonals so Ill like to know your timezone so we can schedule that can work for both of us. Since this comes from an extension playing tomorrow looks rough so it you can play on weekend that would be great. Preferably Sunday but I can make Saturday work depending on your timezone.
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Dude, everything alright? Was waiting for you for the rest of the night and whole Monday. We got an extension so you still have a chance of getting this done tomorrow, or today altho it would be more tricky.
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    Sorry, I got home late, but today I'll be online brother.
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Ok, I will get online right now. Still up for it?
    Hey dude. Looks like we are paired up for round 1of OST. Does the main server work for you? Or do you prefer the tournament server? And let me know a day that works and your timezone. Tomorrow works pretty well for me. Or pretty much any morning next week. I'm central time zone in the US.
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    I can play tomorrow quietly, my gmt is -3
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    My discord : DR CaCaTuA
    No Johns LC your, I'm GMT +1 and I prefer to play Wednesday between 1pm and 8pm. If that's not possible, I can play Tuesday and Thursday from 6pm until midnight
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    I'll be online all day, I'm still =)
    FireJirachi
    FireJirachi
    I have to go in a bit but I can battle now as well. I'll challenge you. Not 100% sure I can complete the best of three now though lol.
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    Let's try it then, My nick on ps: CaCaTuA
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…