Doomstadt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when should we play for cap ssnl? I’m -8 and can play any time and day after my 1pm
    Doomstadt
    Doomstadt
    I literally can’t play until this weekend there was a sudden medical emergency in my family and everyone is going home I messaged tada. Idk what to do I honestly don’t want to but thinking bout trying to call act because you missed but idk how that works with you requesting a extension or use being given one
    LTG
    LTG
    I didn’t request the extension, we were given it. If it’s that drastic, I’m alright with you calling act. It was my fault we didn’t play, I’m sorry.
    Doomstadt
    Doomstadt
    Your good man and I appreciate that you’ll kill it in the other bracket.. i’m sorry again about that it was very sudden
    cap snake, gmt -5 and can play on whatever day at any time in the evening
    Doomstadt
    Doomstadt
    satruday please at 2pm gmt -8 it’s a busy week christmas
    Rabia
    Rabia
    Ok
    We're matched for SM CAP Draft.
    I am EST (GMT-5), and am available almost every day after 5, except for Monday. I unfortunately don't know my work schedule for this week, but I'll have it by tomorrow and can check it if we need to.
    What time is good for you?
    play me fuckboy
    Doomstadt
    Doomstadt
    nigga it's thanksgiving tomorrow are u not human
    Jho
    Jho
    Hey I am not from land of trump fuck knows what thanksgiving is just gimme a day

Also happy thanksgiving
    Jho
    Jho
    Dickhead can you get on tonight or I'm gonna call act on your deadass
    lol get to face you week 1. I'm GMT+1, free most of the time since holidays \o/, just give me a time in advance when you want to fite pls :3
    Doomstadt
    Doomstadt
    I get down with this rush meeting at 1:00 est... Can we play then yoda?
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    Tthink you mean now, right lol? I am on showdown, do we just do a custom game there? (Seems like that other place is down rn).
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    dunno if you are there, will be on for the next few hours
    fite me irl behind the dennys. im est and the best time for me would be on saturday/sunday
    Doomstadt
    Doomstadt
    haha sunday is perfect with me in est also. what time u wanta fight?
    xzern
    xzern
    any time that day works, maybe we can schedule for 5pm
    Doomstadt
    Doomstadt
    If we could battle alittle later than 5 maybe like 7-8ish that would be amazing something personal just came up
    Hi. We battle for the Dodrio Cup, I'm GMT+8, most times during my afternoon/evening are good with me this week, just let me know when you can make it so I can plan around that. Thanks!
    Doomstadt
    Doomstadt
    We live in the same time zone and evenings work for me to haha so idk maybe tomorrow and sorry for not responding yesterday that was pretty rude of me in my opinion at least :D well I'm on right now if you want to talk or something idk... lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…