Ajna
    just pm me on discord moron
    Nat
    Nat
    no
    Snake draft im -4, how about 8:30 my time Fri/ Sat
    Ajna
    Ajna
    should work, ill let u know closer to the date. just pm me on cord, should be easy to get the game done
    ru open gmt -7
    Ajna
    Ajna
    i’m -7 as well should be easy. can play any day other than today. i like to play around 2-3 pm, but can make p much whatever
    oversway
    oversway
    ok i'll find you online sometime
    Ajna
    Ajna
    word
    UU open, I am PST, pick a time and put me out of my misery.
    justdrew
    justdrew
    I am ready, I can do tomorrow at 3 PM or the next day same time
    Ajna
    Ajna
    thought you said thursday? why'd you delete it? i can't do tomorrow, but i can do wednesday
    justdrew
    justdrew
    I deleted it because I got prepared sooner than I thought
    UU open I am US eastern -4 thursday or friday when can you play weekends I work so I am not available. is thrusday friday you cant lemme know. ty
    Ajna
    Ajna
    thursday 6pm ur time work?
    Ajna
    Ajna
    im gmt -7 and have a rlly open schedule rn, so lemme know if that doesn't work
    Misterioussaint
    Misterioussaint
    That sounds about right
    hey we need to get a uupl game done today, i'll be on for a while so let me know when you want to play
    Bro just had to let you know even though it is outdated, that archeops + glalie core was goat. one of my favorite spike stacking cores. I like your teams a lot :D
    Ajna
    Ajna
    I've never used glalie on my archeops ho's ooo
    we're playing for spl now it seems. i'm gmt -5 and can do saturday 7am-11am, as well as Sunday 12am (midnight) to 1pm. Let me know what works, thanks.
    Nat
    Nat
    im asleep around 2pm sunday to 9pm sunday my time generally. i can stretch the game to 2pm at most and make it so saturday i can play 7am to 2pm instead of 7am to 11am if that helps. also can change it so im available saturday by 10pm instead of midnight if that helps as well.

esentially now im offering: 7am-2pm saturday, 10pm saturday->2pm sunday, all gmt -5
    Ajna
    Ajna
    ok let's go 2 pm your time Saturday. that's 11 for me so I might be a couple min late
    Nat
    Nat
    ok i'll see you at 2. if it's too much longer i won't be able to make it, so hopefully it doesnt come to that.
    Exhibition. Gmt +3, when are u free?
    ckw
    ckw
    just lettin ya know, my weekend could be busy. Got a game on Saturday night 9pm; can play after play but I'll have to go off by 10:30pm
    Ajna
    Ajna
    my b uh what's your avail on sunday?
    ckw
    ckw
    Busy mostly, will be free from 9pm. I'd rather not play after 10:30ish tho
    Yo so spl.. +10 gmt, my best bet of playing a decent hour for both of us is probs gonna be Thursday night est.. how does that work for you?
    New Breed
    New Breed
    If I'm correct 10am my time should be 4pm your time and I'm free to play for anytime 5-6 hours after.. I'll be free at really obscure times for you p much everyday including the weekends
    Ajna
    Ajna
    i lowkey read your response wrong my b. 11 am your time fine? that's 5 pm for me
    New Breed
    New Breed
    Yeah let's hope that is correct sounds good to me see ya then big dog
    when u down to play for exhibition? im gmt-8
    Ajna
    Ajna
    same timezone 2pm -7 pm Friday sat or sunday works. so does tues/thurs after 4 pm works for me, bop
    ima
    ima
    ight friday 2-3pm sounds good 2 me
    Ajna
    Ajna
    dope, see you there
    sometime late Saturday would probs be preferable, I'm GMT -7 when can you play?
    Ajna
    Ajna
    I'd really rather not play on a Saturday night bro lol. anytime after noon (12:00) and before 5 pm Friday sat Sunday works tho
    SilentVerse
    SilentVerse
    o that works too, let's do sunday 2 my time then?
    Ajna
    Ajna
    down
    a boogie makes good music but attacked lil b and as such should burn in hellfire
    Bouff
    Bouff
    u should listen to the new smokepurpp tracks theyre dope
    Ajna
    Ajna
    which?
    Bouff
    Bouff
    bih / drop top / can't pick up

technically unreleased but just look on soundcloud
  • Loading…
  • Loading…