TSR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You wanna play PU seasonal today? i'll be on for about 8 hours when would be a good time?
    TSR
    TSR
    sorry I missed this, I slept in really late and didn't have time to get on because of that. I might be able to play on my lunch break at work (5 hours from now) if you can. If not, I'll be sure to get up on time tomorrow. Sorry again
    Cam
    Cam
    I guess i'll play in 5 hours, I cant really play tomorrow i have to be on a train and then i'll be out in the evening. I'll be on ps in the PU room on the name cam if you want to find me
    hey, when play for dpp slame, im gmt and can do weekend nights
    TSR
    TSR
    Does Saturday before 7 pm your time sound good? I'll have work after that (and Sunday if we do that)
    Hi we play for pu ssnl. I'm gmt +1 can do any evening this week and most times on a weekend. What works?
    TSR
    TSR
    I'm gmt -7, your evening sounds good sine I'll have work Wednesday - Sunday till 11 pm my time. I'd like to wait till a little later in the week of that's alright since I have exams too this week. Don't wanna john too long though, how's Thursday or Friday sound?
    Cam
    Cam
    Either of those days sounds fine, I'm normally on all evening, not sure if i'll make plans for the friday but i'll update you if i do. My ps name is cam but i'll keep an eye on smogon
    (_11_) TSR's callback post: Reminds the tread of Hikari's strong speculation on the suspect. Didn't have the patients to read it all.
    hey we play for pu seasonal, i'm gmt
    TSR
    TSR
    Alright, what days could you possible play in the evening? I'm gmt -7, I can make some time to play in the morning but I have work Wednesday - Sunday so my own evenings after class are pretty shot
    aVocado
    aVocado
    can u play now lol
    We play for the DPP NU Cup. I'm GMT +2, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    If you let me know which day in advance, that should be fine. If not, I'll let you know.
    TSR
    TSR
    Pretty much any day works for the rest of the week, you wanna go Saturday then?
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    Saturday is probably fine.
    Xy cup , can you play sunday around 8 pm gmt+2
    TSR
    TSR
    Sounds fine by me, sorry kinda forgot about this
    zben
    zben
    Im stuck in traffic , ip coming soon
    TSR
    TSR
    alright, might be cutting it a little close since i need to get ready for work in about 45 mins but we should still be alright
    when do u wanna play for ssnl? im gmt-7
    TSR
    TSR
    Alright np, just shoot me a pm on showdown whenever you're ready on Sunday
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    yeah so im gonna be gone from now to 9:30 sorry didnt know til today, but i can play anytime after that
    TSR
    TSR
    No worries, just hmu when you get back
    we play for dou seasonal, im gmt-5 when are you free
    n10siT
    n10siT
    Okay we'll do tomorrow afternoon, sounds good. Don't worry I forgot about it too lol
    n10siT
    n10siT
    Hey, let me know when you're ready to go and I'll get on PS
    TSR
    TSR
    I'm good whenever you are, just shoot me a pm on ps once you're there
    Hi, we need to play for XY NU Cup, I'm GMT+3, usually available 6PM-11PM my time, can't play today or tomorrow or Saturday.
    TSR
    TSR
    Alright that works nicely, I'm gmt -6, available before 8PM your time all week after Tuesday since I have a shitty work schedule for now, just lmk any day in particular you'd wanna play.
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Friday or Sunday at my 7PM?
    TSR
    TSR
    Sounds fine by me, cya then in that case
    yo we play for smogon team tour. I am gmt -4 and can play from 7-11 pm weekdays and anytime reasonable (not 1-6am range) on weekends so lmk what works
    TSR
    TSR
    alright, I'm gmt -6 and have some shitty work hours (after classes till 11 or 1 am your time every night except Monday and Tuesday) so we'll probably need to play before Wednesday unless you can play sometime in the morning. Apologies for the small timeframe but I just started and can't really change anything around yet :(
    hi, paired for adv ubers cup, gmt +2, i prefer playing this weekend^^
    TSR
    TSR
    Alright, I can probably only play before noon my time (-6) Saturday since work. Should be available whenever Sunday though
    Naian Dach
    Naian Dach
    ugh smogon didnt work a few hours ago, could you play tomorrow around 20gmt+2? (your 12pm)
    TSR
    TSR
    a little earlier could work ok too but sounds fine, cya then
    Hey man, when play for doubles ssnl. Im gmt +2 and prefer my evenings
    TSR
    TSR
    Nah pretty much any day until the end of the week, mb. Also midnight your time is a bit too late, I just get out of class around then and have to go straight to work D:
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    And what about today? Im free pretty much all day
    TSR
    TSR
    alright, I'll be available for the next 2-3 hours today. Think I forgot to mention but I should be good for all day Sunday
    people who hide replays are COWARDS
    eden
    eden
    COWARDS
    zolaski
    zolaski
    they still win games, not like u.
    TSR
    TSR
    What the heck miyoka :(
    Hey man, I just got back my power from Irma; we got paired for ADV Ubers so do you have a preference of when you want to play?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…