Akir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby ruby matoi yogi o_o and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
    Akir
    Akir
    and just think: only 1 of those names is any good
    Darkinium
    Darkinium
    real reason yogi lost voice
    Hi, when would you like to play our RBY STABmons R2 game? Any time before Saturday works for me. Have a 22 hour flight on Saturday, so Sat/Sun won't work for me. I'll catch you in RoA ;). #AKiR4PRESiDENT
    hey dude when do you want to fight for rby stabmons? i am gmt +1 and i'd prefer to play tomorrow around 9pm my time if that's possible
    Akir
    Akir
    thank god i have that day off. yes, lets play that day so ill c u then
    Akir
    Akir
    so, wanna reschedule?
    When play for pu ssnl? Im gtm+1 and I am Free on the weekend.
    Akir
    Akir
    the weekend is also best for me, but i am GMT -6. what times are you available?
    Santu
    Santu
    I can play tomorrow or sunday at evening in my time if u can
    Akir
    Akir
    sunday evening would be best for me, which would be my afternoon. what time did u have in mind?
    yo, matched for pu ssnl, gmt +0, when are you free to fight?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    build quickly so i can make weekend plans with my friends y/n ;D
    Akir
    Akir
    ill keep u updated on if i can play sooner >.> this is a pretty nasty week for me plan-wise
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Ok so i'm free for a little while, try and catch me asap :0
    hi we are matched up for dpp grand slam, I am gmt +2, when can you play
    Akir
    Akir
    I can play either sunday or monday, and i am gmt -5. monday is better for me for my afternoon, so what time works for you?
    zugubu royale
    sunday 2-4 pm est
    Fall seasonal GMT -5 hmu when you wanna free win
    Akir
    Akir
    lol well i dont know about that. im also gmt -5 and my schedule is probably the most open thursday or friday night, or sunday. what works for you?
    MRcoolGUY886
    I think sunday works for me
    Psst, I never got my free decorative cup.
    2xTheTap
    2xTheTap
    PS: Use Parasect as a safeguard to Trick Room teams, it outslows everything but Musharna and hits Ground- / Grass- / Water- / Psychic-types commonly found on the archetype with SD-boosted Seed Bomb and Leech Life!
    2xTheTap
    2xTheTap
    PPS: I remember finding you, thinking you spoke Arabic only to find out you were(are?) a fellow WoW-addict, and now you have more badges than me. Congrats, my dude (seriously though, well-deserved)!
    Akir
    Akir
    thank u :O its been a long road and i have gone farther than i ever expected
    Congratulations on PU Mod!

doesn't look like any of your followers got a free cup tho so ig I won't ;-;
    Akir
    Akir
    unfortunately we quickly ran out of cups :( i may be able to get u one if u guess the mystery flavor
    where tf is my cup........ lol grats bro
    Akir
    Akir
    why thank you :O also u can get the cup if u guess the mystery flavor
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…