Gary
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gratz mr I wouldnt take a council spot even if I was offered one
    Leo
    Leo
    ^good job (BAN ME PLEASE)
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Good on you for locking the upcoming USUM thread. Just curious, if it's gonna be locked, are all VR nominations gonna be done by the staff and the staff only for the time it is locked? When will it be unlocked?
    Flame from Heaven
    Flame from Heaven
    I think it may be done on the ou discord. But hey, I’m not Gary, I don’t know.
    Leo
    Leo
    I'm not Gary either, what a coincidence!
    Flame from Heaven
    The new ultra beast pokemon are outrageous and have no place in the game, let alone a competitive, balanced metagame. We need to contact gamefreak to get them removed. Vote yes if you agree.
    Leo
    Leo
    just lost another ladder match to kartana HAHAHAHAHHAHA.......
    RNGIsFatal
    RNGIsFatal
    Can't deny the fact that every time gamefreak releases something new, the metagame becomes unhealthy. Just look at Tapu's and Marshadow lol.
    Yo Gary in the VR post, it says this: EX: Garchomp can be ranked in A tier as an offensive threat, when Garchomp isn't A anymore, you should replace it with some other mon.
    Gary
    Gary
    "These are just examples not representative of their future or current ranks."
    Nuked
    Nuked
    Fuck
    Can I ask why you locked the OU Metagame discussion thread apart from the fact it made you physically ill?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Hi there. I see my post has been deleted on the OU forums. I was unaware that I needed a mods approval to post there. I was trying to generate some honest discussion, and I feel like my post was not taken seriously. Can you please advise on what the best course of action for me to take is?
    p2
    lick my smegma
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    lick my smegma
    Can I ask why you locked the OU Metagame discussion thread apart from the fact it made you physically ill?
    Gary
    Gary
    The posts were horrendous.
    This is the last time I bother you why you lock my thread about Lucario.Just why! : /
    Gary
    Gary
    You need to read the rules of a thread before posting. It says in big letters on the first page of the thread that any unranked Pokemon have to have good replays to support the rise. Your post did not.
    Skuntank3800
    Skuntank3800
    Ah ok I will do this when I find my time on showdown finally I understand that it is not easy I will do my best next time. :/
    will my drafted post still remain after the workshop is unlocked? p much finished writing a team out last night
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…