Zerox27
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there. Are you per chance still giving away Brelooms? If not, no worries. If so, I would love to have one to help me catch UBs / Tapus. Thank you!
    Zerox27
    Zerox27
    Sure, put something worthless on the GTS asking for a lv 100 male Breloom and let me know what it is here.
    Hey Zerox, what would you like for that Timburr?
    Eppie
    Eppie
    would you happen to be able to trade now?
    Zerox27
    Zerox27
    Hey sorry I forgot! Let me go clone it. You would have no-redis rights, is that ok?
    Zerox27
    Zerox27
    It's shiny 6 IV and I don't know the orgin (from 2014).
    Hey, thanks for getting the Gastly cloned. Unfortunately I'll be incredibly busy for the next few days, but I'll let you know when I deposit something :)
    Hey, I've got your DBHA Mudkip ready, but I'm headed for bed now. Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day for me but I can squeeze in some time to trade roughly 8 hours from now.
    Jonyeo97
    Jonyeo97
    Thanks for the mons too! They will be immensely helpful in breeding for shinies!
    Zerox27
    Zerox27
    Are you RNG breeding in Gen 7? I'm looking for someone to RNG breed me a shiny Dream Ball Beldum.
    Jonyeo97
    Jonyeo97
    I don't know much of anything regarding RNG unfortunately. I'll have much more freedom of time starting next week when I finally complete serving national service and before matriculating into uni. Maybe I'll try learning a bit of RNG then!
    Awesome to see you're hosting a giveway, best of luck with it! :D
    Zerox27
    Zerox27
    Thanks :D I have no idea if anyone will want it, but we will see. :P
    Hey! I think I may have sent your Ditto without the Destiny Knot by mistake. Let me know if it's the case, I can send you one on another Pokémon if you'd like!
    Zerox27
    Zerox27
    I never saw this message! Sorry. It came without it, but I had extras. :)
    Hey I can give you a hand with the Porygon
    Zerox27
    Zerox27
    Thanks! Would you like credit for cloning them in my thread?
    Captains
    Captains
    Oh that's very kind, why not! I don't think I'll spend it, but it's nice to have one :P. I'm more than happy to clone for you in the future without credits though - if I'm not too busy
    Zerox27
    Zerox27
    Thanks I appreciate it! I occasionally do need some stuff cloned!
    Hi! Unfortunately, it seems your Gen 6 Phantump got sniped :(
    Zerox27
    Zerox27
    Someone sent me a Japanese Jolly 6IV Shiny Ditto with a Destiny Knot but it's probably hacked. Can I request it here?

Requesting: Perfect (31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly)
    Held Item: Destiny Knot
    Deposited: Gloom Lv 25 Male
    IGN: Zero
    Gen 6
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    That message, lol! Sent! :P
    Zerox27
    Zerox27
    :D thanks!
    Hey, I got your Nest Ball Ferroseed ready. Also, upon closer inspection of my PC boxes, I found out I had a Dream Ball Cottonee. So I went ahead and bred one up for you as well, in case you still need it. Just tell me when you're available to trade and I'll try to get online during that time.
    Hey! I'm trying to keep my giveaway thread on topic, so I'll answer here :P There isn't one nature you would absolutely want for a Phantump because it's versatile. a VGC set would normally have a Brave or Relaxed Trevevant, while in singles, Careful is probably the best for a bulky set, or Adamant for an offensive one. If I had to pick just one, I would pick Brave, but all the options are good!
    Zerox27
    Zerox27
    So sorry I thought I was in the Simple Questions/Answers thread!! I'll delete it! Thank you for the help though!
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Haha, makes sense now! No worries :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…