insaneguy1083
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play for Camomons (I got subbed in) open, I'm GMT and can play in the evenings/nights for me, or in the morning on Tuesday specifically. When is good?
    when can you play for the bh open, -6
    MZ
    MZ
    given that you havent been on all day and didnt seem to say yes to now im gonna head off. I'm around monday/wednesday 3:30pm-10pm and p much all day tuesday/thursday, as well as most of sunday (still -6 this is not in ur terms), so if you want to suggest the time instead
    insaneguy1083
    insaneguy1083
    soz i slept in. is tues 9am for you alright? that's 11pm for me
    MZ
    MZ
    works for me
    stabmons open r1 im est play when?
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    that probably means i wasn't on at the time, im free for like the next 12 or so hours, barring meals and i have another match scheduled at 1

im voiced in Tournaments, and i will always be in that chat when im on if it helps
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    i tried to catch you on ps, i couldnt find u could u give me a more concrete time when i can find you
    insaneguy1083
    insaneguy1083
    about to go to sleep but could you get on right now? either that or after 8pm my time tomorrow (monday)
    In a state of mindlessness, not quite sure what to do.
    Stephenyc
    Stephenyc
    Hey man, take your time (Dialga), venture to new places (Palkia), and enrich and enlighten yourself (Lake Guardians). Each day aim for at least one new step in life and eventually you'll meet your inner Arceus which symbolizes the end of distortion (Giratina).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…