LordST
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gsc global, gmt +5:30 and free everyday after 6 pm. Let's try to get it done this weekend
    LordST
    LordST
    Im busy all weekend with work is there any chance you can play sometime during the week? I can be flexible
    Dharma
    Dharma
    Sure week is fine. How about Tuesday 8 pm my time?
    Hi, we are playing for PU Seasonal R2. I'm GMT+2 and I'm usually free 6PM-10PM my time. When would you be able to battle?
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Sadly I expected to see you at Thursday, so I scheduled something else for Friday. You asked for extension, so I need to tell you that my availability is still going to be mostly same 6PM-10PM for next week, but I can't play at all on Tuesday.
    LordST
    LordST
    Lets play around that time Wednesday
    Karppi
    Karppi
    I'm still online on main as Karppi
    Pu seasonal. Gmt+3 when can u play?
    ckw
    ckw
    Ugh can u monday then?
    LordST
    LordST
    i should be able to play Monday in the morning and potentially early afternoon
    ckw
    ckw
    Morning Monday is best, hmu on discord or on PS when you are on
    Hey, we're playing for DPP UU cup. I'm gmt -7, I'm gonna have work Wednesday-Saturday after class so anytime in the afternoon until 1 AM EST is kinda shot for me. I could maybe do Thursday morning since I don't wanna john too long, but Sunday seems the best since I have the whole day free afaik. lmk what works for you
    LordST
    LordST
    Im free most of the day today, name a time and i should be able to get on
    TSR
    TSR
    alright, i'll be home in like 4ish hours, that work?
    LordST
    LordST
    sounds good
    hi friend and first blood tour match up, am GMT-5 and Tues. and Thurs. nights normally work best for me. lmk what works for you
    we are matched up for pu ssnl, I am gmt +1, when can you play?
    LordST
    LordST
    I can play any time tomorrow(Friday) or any time between 12-4pm on Saturday-Monday. gmt-8
    zugubu royale
    12 pm saturday your time
    Heya, its DatHeatmor from the Scrabblemons Tournament, im ready, message me or reply back when you are ready too.
    LordST
    LordST
    Im ready. GMT-8 Im usually free Friday all day but I should only be free late at night Saturday and Sunday
    Mintly
    Mintly
    cool, my ps name is Spooktune, btw. (i'm GMT-5 so we're good)
    LordST
    LordST
    delete your yoko avatar until you provide proof youve actually seen TTGL'
    yogi
    yogi
    i'm gonna binge watch it in December, I watched it a while back but I've like forgotten everything
    hey LORD Sample Team, when would you like to play for adv nu, i am free every day between 6pm and 10/11 pm, gmt+1
    LordST
    LordST
    I can play those times Thursday or Friday and maybe the weekends lets try for Thursday around 8pm your time
    when do you want to beat me down for ssnls ;; im gmt and would prefer weekends
    LordST
    LordST
    hey gmt-7. Im free Tuesday Thursday or Friday whenever past like noon
    Inferno Monferno
    Inferno Monferno
    hows friday 1pm for u thats 8pm for me, also could we pm tone the replays, dont want ppl to know how i play if i win
    LordST
    LordST
    k sounds good
    Welp tell me when you have BW teams tho fam.

- secret admirer
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    OK so I may abort today, but we should be cool tomorrow rite.
    LordST
    LordST
    classic johns
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    :fax:
    hey I got subbed in for pupl. I'll be on most of today so just hmu whenever you're ready to play. get mzard to tag me if I'm offline
    LordST
    LordST
    I'll be available in about 1.5 hours
    We're paired for the random battles tournament. GMT -4 (EDT). You can also find me in the PU discord server. Monday or Tuesday probably works but I could make tomorrow evening (around 8) work as well if I have internet.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    This morning/early afternoon or tomorrow. I forgot we hadn't set a time and honestly though we had said tomorrow already. so does Monday work for you?
    LordST
    LordST
    Monday between 12:30-3:30 my time is my availability tomorrow
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I should be on for the earlier bits of that so let's aim for 12:30 your time (3:30 mine).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…