DurzaOffTopic
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hello i will be on today and can play during night time thru the week . -5 gmt . we play for button clicker
    I have an insatiable curiosity for researching Pokémon myths.
    Ransei
    Ransei
    I like how that's probably the reason you have Garchomp as your avatar.

(Cynthia reference)
    DurzaOffTopic
    DurzaOffTopic
    /me claps slowly
    how do u feel about a Slowking rise?
    DurzaOffTopic
    DurzaOffTopic
    im not against it, can be a good vanilluxe check and i started using trick room again and i like it there too
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    o ok
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    o yeha are you gonna write your thing any time soon? I think we should change Pokemon since I don't really think either of them are as good right now haha.
    Let's get something clear: not many people like you. Maybe the overly depressed badge whore squad (recreant bnb (BAN ME PLEASE) like that) but generally you're not a relevant person. You basically live life on here and I know this because you're always online. Basically you fucked up by thinking you're important enough to enter the thread and start shittalking me.
    banks
    banks
    God knows had I not been waking up after the weirdest party ever I would've depicted your post and probably make you want to quit smogon. You didn't really help anyways, you just got likes because those people dislike me. I've bullied the fuck out of bnb and recreant was just annoying so I called her out when she did annoy me. That's why you got support. Then you dare to lash at me. Holy fuck. In this moment I went to hell and back. You have probably like nothing in life other than a badge on smogon. I literally never come on here because I'm established in real life - I play football, wrestling, and baseball, have a fuckton of friends, and generally just live a life of general popularity and happiness. So yeah. Piss the fuck off.
    Let's get something clear: not many people like you. Maybe the overly depressed badge whore squad (recreant bnb (BAN ME PLEASE) like that) but generally you're not a relevant person. You basically live life on here and I know this because you're always online. Basically you fucked up by thinking you're important enough to enter the thread and start shittalking me.
    jrm115
    jrm115
    God knows had I not been waking up after the weirdest party ever I would've depicted your post and probably make you want to quit smogon. You didn't really help anyways, you just got likes because those people dislike me. I've bullied the fuck out of bnb and recreant was just annoying so I called her out when she did annoy me. That's why you got support. Then you dare to lash at me. Holy fuck. In this moment I went to hell and back. You have probably like nothing in life other than a badge on smogon. I literally never come on here because I'm established in real life - I play football, wrestling, and baseball, have a fuckton of friends, and generally just live a life of general popularity and happiness. So yeah. Piss the fuck off.
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    I only play Monotype Randbats :(

Also I'd actually not have time to pick up something like that if I want to stay active in Mafia
  • Loading…
  • Loading…