Smogon Forums

Shitegotreal
Shitegotreal
Hey, I'm GMT +2 as well so we should get this done easily. How is Saturday / Sunday for you? I can play both of days whatever time you want (unless an urgent situation prevents me, of course).
Shitegotreal
Shitegotreal
Actually, I forgot to say that I can't play very late in the evening on Sunday (from 22.00 onwards). This has to do with me waking up 06.30 the next day for school. So yeah, I'd want to take some sleep for that.
Melle2402
Melle2402
I have to work on sunday until 11pm and on Saturday im out. What about during the week between 8 and 11 pm?
Shitegotreal
Shitegotreal
Hmm, what about 6.30 /7 PM during the week? 8 PM seems a bit late, considering that I eat dinner around that timesince I have to wake up 07.40 in the morning for work. So yeah, preferred times: 18.30 / 19.00
Shitegotreal
Shitegotreal
Hey, I can play in like 45 minutes /1 hour.
Melle2402
Melle2402
Im out today. What about tomorrow 11pm gmt +2?
Shitegotreal
Shitegotreal
Sorry bro, gotta wake up early on for internship the day after. Can't you do tomorrow 8pm GMT+2?
Melle2402
Melle2402
I have to work until 10pm :/ thursday i can 10pm
Shitegotreal
Shitegotreal
Alright, I'll try 10 pm thursday then. I'd rather have an extension, though, as I'd honestly prefer a time where I can play relaxed (without any haste).
Melle2402
Melle2402
I can try to be 1 hour earlier at home on thursday, but no garanties. If that's better for you
Shitegotreal
Shitegotreal
yo, I'm here.
Melle2402
Melle2402
Sorry my gf came ove and i totally forgot. Can u play tomorrow?
Shitegotreal
Shitegotreal
Yeah, but after 6 PM
Shitegotreal
Shitegotreal
Today, that is, indeed
Melle2402
Melle2402
What about 6:30pm?