Rapture
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When you wanna play for nupl? I'm gmt -3 and would appreciate if we could do it during the weekend (friday~sunday) as I won't have much time the days before @_@ I can do pretty much anytime on those days (after 3pm on Friday tho due to college)
    Rapture
    Rapture
    Let’s play Saturday
    I know I got here because of your boobs, but watching your video, I just caught myself in love with your face and your personality (at least the one you show in your videos). You have such an amazing face! Your lips are just the exact size, not too thick and not "barely there". Your mouth is big (which I considere a very good thing). Your cheeks are full and soft and probably good to kiss. Your eyes are so bright and
    honchkrow
    honchkrow
    light, and the expressions they gave out are just formidable. You are one of a kind, and managed to drag my eyes from the chest all up to the eyes height.

By the way, I'm taken, so those compliments are just sincere ones, with no second intentions behind them.
    Rapture
    Rapture
    u arent wrong
    yogi
    yogi
    Big titties
    I'm your opponent in NUL R6, I'm available whenever except 1AM-11AM GMT-5.
    Rapture
    Rapture
    Play Saturday imo
    Ampharo
    Ampharo
    Ready whenever you are. Available now till 2AM Sunday.
    You're my NU League opponent. I'm GMT +1 and I can play on weekdays from 7pm until 9pm and during the weekend from 2pm until 10pm.
    paired up for pu ssnl, i'm gmt-5 (edt). i'm free today and likely tomorrow, when are you down?
    5gen
    5gen
    hey, are you able to get on now to play?
    Rapture
    Rapture
    Thought u would’ve gotten activity by now, go and take the win.
    5gen
    5gen
    i didn't want to call act, not the way i wanted it to go down. Shame we didn't get to play, best of luck in future tours.
    Pulp Fiction, correct?
    Rapture
    Rapture
    yee it's gogo n_n
    yogi
    yogi
    wait no I meant Kill Bill LOL, not Pulp Fiction
    Rapture
    Rapture
    tbf i was half asleep when i read what u wrote
    yo, we're playin for sm nu seeded tour. gmt -4, just hmu whenever
    grats on badge btw :o
    Rapture
    Rapture
    When we doin this haven’t seen u online
    cyanize
    cyanize
    yeah, sorry i missed ya saturday :/ was busy
    i was on p much all day sunday though, never saw you online. any time works for me really, just depeds on when you're available.
    Rapture
    Rapture
    Play now?
    when you wanna play for cup? im gmt +8, just let me know your availability and we should be able to schedule
    gorex
    gorex
    noon sounds plausible if i can wake up in time lol. erm, are you going to be on till like at least 11pm your time? because that makes things a lot easier just in case i cant get on at noon time
    Rapture
    Rapture
    Yeah I should be on regardless
    gorex
    gorex
    suddenly had some errands to run earlier, and can only come on in about 30 mins. will you be on then?
    hi, you're my nu tutor!

i feel like it would be easier to schedule times over discord so here it is: romanticist#0749
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…