Smogon Forums

Darkprophet
Darkprophet
Hey, so on Gen 6, I have soft reset with good natures from legit WC Keldeo, Victini, Moltres, Shiny Yveltal, Shiny Xerneas, Articuno, Zygarde, Jirachi, Celebi, Mew, Diancie, Meloetta, Genesect, a Modest 31/2/31/31/31/31 RNG'd Regice, Frogadier Naive Protean 31/30/31/30/31/30 HP Fire Toxic Spikes and Gunk Shot, and about 50 bred pokemon in 7th Gen including a soft reset Tapu Koko WC, Cosmog and Type: Null, and breeds of Tododile, Beldum, Mimikyu, all Alola-Forme pokemon, Magnemite, Growlithe, Snivy, Rowlet, Charmander, Larvesta, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Chimchar, Popplio, Fennekin, Torchic, Squirtle, Litten, Oshawott, Tepig, Mareanie, Marill, Skarmory, Cottonee, and Larvitar. Many of these I have multiple breeds for different natures or Hidden Powers, mostly on Magnetmite and the Starters. Let me know if any of these interest you!
Darkprophet
Darkprophet
Should note all the Soft Reset legends are only 3 perfect IVs, don't have good Hidden Powers, I planned on using Hyper Training and learned RNG abuse after.
IQMathlete
IQMathlete
What is Jirachi's nature? I'm interested in it and Regice.
Darkprophet
Darkprophet
Jirachi is Jolly with the 31s in HP/SpDef/Spe and i can teach it any 6th Gen Move Tutor moves before I trade it if you would like.
IQMathlete
IQMathlete
Iron head, stealth rock, ice punch, and fire punch if you dont mind. Thanks!!
Darkprophet
Darkprophet
Any move tutor moves for the Regice?
IQMathlete
IQMathlete
Nope. Let me know when you can trade!
Darkprophet
Darkprophet
OK, just finished tutoring the Jirachi, I can trade now. Just need your FC. My FC is 2836-0087-5216
IQMathlete
IQMathlete
3454-1350-3036. Hold on a moment, I need to trade with another person.
Darkprophet
Darkprophet
Ok, no problem. I registered you and am Online and ready
IQMathlete
IQMathlete
My DS is running very low on battery and I don't have Quilladin: can we trade tomorrow at a similar time (- 1 hour)?
Darkprophet
Darkprophet
yes, of course. Just let me know, I have everything all ready for you!
IQMathlete
IQMathlete
Just a heads up, I'll be ready in an hour :)
Darkprophet
Darkprophet
OK, Sounds good.
IQMathlete
IQMathlete
Available now.