Eisenherz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• deposited a female level 1 Houndoor instead
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Sent! There must be some weird GTS issue with Charmander, then...!
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    thank you!! Yeah and it's not a legality thing, it is on a premier ball, I captured the parent on my Y's safari then bred it using smogon's ditto...
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Yeah I think if there was a legality issue it wouldn't let you deposit it anyway (though I'm actually not sure how that works). Anyways, you're welcome!
    Hi, I've jrecently joined Smogon, but I participated in giveaways before. Unfortunately, I didn't get Lugia despite uploading bounsweet through all the waves and I was so dissapointed. Do you, by any chance, have a spare one? Lugia has been my favourite legendary since I was 8 and saw the second movie. I tried to get one on GTS but they were all hacked. I would be so grateful if you could trade me one.
    Pr1de
    Pr1de
    SOrry, wanted to give you something more worth for Lugia :/ Anyway, I deposited male Pichu level 3, can I get this specific Lugia from giveaway with multiscale and bold nature?
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    There you go, it's sent! :)
    Pr1de
    Pr1de
    Got it, thank you so much sir!
    Fantastic work man, enjoy your break from all of this madness, I'll bake some danishes to celebrate the occasion.
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Hahaha, nice, hope they were tasty! I don't know if you saw, but you've been on my Whitelist for a while, so if you ever need any of my Pokémon don't hesitate to ask anyway!
    Thanks for the Snorlax! It helped me get top 32 at the regional I went to, with a shot at top 16 (the W-L records for places 9-32 were all tied at 6-2).
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    That's awesome to hear, congrats on top 32!! I assume that was the Hartford regionals? There were lots of great players there, so that's a really good result!
    Thanks so much for doing the Milotic project (and your final project :) ). I can't get on my DS now, but I'll let you know when I can receive :D Just posting to let you know I'm alive and grateful.
    IQMathlete
    IQMathlete
    Requesting the shiny Milotic, but with Rocky Helmet instead of Flame Orb, if that's ok. If not, it's fine. I know you like to do your breeding from scratch, but the level 1 male Snivy I deposited is in a Friend Ball and has 4EMs, as a token of appreciation for the Dusknoir, Milotic, and Vaporeon. (IGN Matthew, Message Please trade Pokemon with me) Thanks again :D
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Sent, and thanks for the Snivy! Let me know if you want any of the other sets!
    IQMathlete
    IQMathlete
    Thank you :D
    are you able to give your monthly giveaway dittos on ORAS?
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Hey! Yes, most of them are, but a few aren't (I don't remember exactly which, but I think the All30s isn't).
    Is there anything on my thread now I have one? (link in sig)
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    I'm sorry, I couldn't find anything there I'd be interested in for now. Good luck with your trade thread, though!
    Hi Eis, our timezones don't align so well but I'll be available for the next 14 hours or so if you are able to trade. Cheers :)
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Hey! Unfortunately, I will be busy for the next few hours :/ Will you be available tomorrow at a similar time? I would be able to trade then!
    Ames
    Ames
    Hey! Not a worry, thank you for letting me know :) I can most likely be online around this exact time tomorrow. Thank you!
    hey! can you help me to get a dusk stone for my aegislash? I already use the one in murkrow pleaseeeeee :)
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Sure! Deposit something on the GTS asking for a level 100 Volcarona, I'll send you one attached :)
    Sorry about that! The reason I requested the Durant from your Giveaway is that I want to get through the Battle Tree faster in order to ribbon my Pokémon.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I must've mistaken it for an optional thing, as opposed to a mandatory thing. I'll remember it for the future. Thanks again for the Durant, it'll help me out significantly. :)
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    No problem, thanks for adding it here, and good luck in the Tree!
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I've gotten the badges from Battle Tree for a couple of my Pokémon already, but it always takes forever but your Durant significantly speeds things up for me. Thanks again!
    hey , i m new in smogon and i don know how reply the thread :/

i wish the celesteela , cutiefly male lvl 11 and mi IGN is Hidecu thanks if you can help me .
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Hi and welcome to Smogon! I sent you a PM explaining how to reply to a thread :)
    Hey eiz! Would you be willing to help me trade evolve a few pokemon in order to finish my alola pokedex?
    Hey Eisen! Do you mind if you can make an exception and I’ll just give you a Mareep for the VGC giveaway? Just for the Drifblim tho
    Haki
    Haki
    All right I’ll just comment here to not cause confusion on your thread, so I’ll give you a Male Level 1 Mareep
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Sent!
    Haki
    Haki
    Awesome thanks :)
    I have a question about the pokemon giveaway. Are there any rules regarding how many pokemon i can ask for?
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Which giveaway? There is no limit on the VGC Factory giveaway other than the fact you can only request 1 copy of each Pokémon. On the Monthly Freebie giveaway, however, you are limited to 1 Pokémon per month (except the Ditto, which you can request several of).
    Festus_Returns
    Festus_Returns
    sorry, i meant the vgc factory. Thanks for the info!
    Congratulations!
    Eisenherz
    Eisenherz
    Not gonna lie, I was really puzzled by your message, took me a good 10 minutes to notice what you were referring to, lol, thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…