Smogon Forums

Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Unfortunately I'll be asleep then, but I'm also available tomorrow. Also sure, I can provide that many copies, no problem!
Cutefluffysheep
Cutefluffysheep
I'll be available at this time tomorrow too, but maybe a little earlier
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I'm on GMT+2, so it's already late for me. We'll find a moment though, no problem.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I'm available now for the next 13 hours if you're around. Would the weekend be more convenient for you? Let me know and we can discuss a date and time.
Cutefluffysheep
Cutefluffysheep
Yes, the weekend is probably more convenient with school. I've been trying to squeeze in a time, but the work is just unrelenting. Maybe Friday night or Saturday?
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Sounds good. Sure thing, no problem. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about it. Time zones can be tricky but I've always managed to work out a date and a time with my customers so far. :)
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I'm about to head for bed, but if you're around I can trade you your Mega-Stones and clone the Celebi for you.
Cutefluffysheep
Cutefluffysheep
Awesome! I was just about to message you actually! I can get on now
Cutefluffysheep
Cutefluffysheep
Feel free to keep a copy for yourself too!
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Alright, perfect. I'll hand you the 4 stones and then I'll go offline to clone the Celebi. You wanted 3 copies, right? I'm going to keep a copy for myself if you don't mind.
Cutefluffysheep
Cutefluffysheep
Sounds good! I just need two extras for iqmathlete and jonyeo97 and then one for yourself
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Alright! Consider it done. :)
Cutefluffysheep
Cutefluffysheep
Sorry, I thought there were 5 mega stones instead of 4. I'll send celebi now
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
No problem! I'm coming back online. :)
Cutefluffysheep
Cutefluffysheep
Cloning happens that quickly? Wow! I didn't expect to be back on so quickly
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Yes, it usually just takes 4-5 minutes. Here you go, I hope you guys enjoy your Celebis!
Cutefluffysheep
Cutefluffysheep
Thank you for the clones and mega stones!(Look I'm a poet XD)
Cutefluffysheep
Cutefluffysheep
I have enough I don't need the extra. You can keep it if you didn't already keep one