Smogon Forums

BowWave
BowWave
oh and that shiny diancie would do as well... :P
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Hey man, a pleasure to meet someone interested in my work. Will have a look soon and let you know.
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
I'm not interested in anything that can be RNG'd in Gen 6 or 7. As you can see there is nothing I can't get from those gens myself. Can you RNG abuse in Gen 4?
BowWave
BowWave
I can RNG abuse from gen 3 onwards...only issue is I am unable to do it at the moment as I don't have my games with me where I live and I only RNG on retail. Well, no problem mate, keep up the good work. You inspired me to get a japanese 3ds and game. :)
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Good luck with that. If you're ever in a position where you can RNG the older generations again, hit me up!
BowWave
BowWave
Ps: where about are you from?
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
I'm from the UK dude. From what I can see, you are from Italy?
BowWave
BowWave
Well yes but I live in north london... Where do you live?? :D
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
I'm down on the South Coast, but I frequently travel to London for work. How long have you lived in the UK for?
BowWave
BowWave
3 years now! This is cool! we arrange to go to events together if you are down for it. I always feel a little left out when it comes to pokemon life... :)
BowWave
BowWave
*can
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
I don't find there's an awful lot that's economic to travel to. I think there was something in Liverpool a while back but not worth the money in fuel to get there!

On a related note though, there's a new Smyths Toy Store that's opened up literally 5 minutes away from my house. Seeing as for some reason, GAME didn't host the Shiny Xerneas/Yveltal event but Smyths did, it wouldn't be hard for me to grab extra codes ;)