BIHI
    is saturday 4pm gmt+1 fine ?
    Ewin
    Ewin
    3:30 would be better
    BIHI
    BIHI
    sure
    Nice I can post here! We play again but this time for GSC OU Global Championship round four. I am an hour ahead of you regardless of moving an hour ahead on Sunday. Let me know when you would like to play.
    oh i can post messages here now, again, i'm available most hours saturday afternoon / most of sunday (EST). please respond with your availabilities.
    ubers open when u wanna go? id like to play friday or the weekend somewhere in the evening my time, gmt+2
    hi, paired for r1 nu open. gmt -7, mostly free this week and next week lemme know what works for you
    BIHI
    BIHI
    Hi, we can play at 5pm gmt-7 next thursday or friday if that works for you
    sicko
    sicko
    any way we can play on tues or wed same time?
    Hey we're paired for R1 of the RU Open. I'm usually free to play before 3 PM EST and after 10 PM EST, and also happen to be free all day this upcoming Tuesday. Let me know if any of these timings match your availability and we'll get this done.
    BIHI
    BIHI
    Hi, how about 11 am EST friday or saturday ?
    Accel
    Accel
    Sure, I'll be on both ps and stours during that time on both days. Hmu if you happen to see me on and I'll do the same.
    Accel
    Accel
    I'm on ps and stours as of now, hmu whenever you log on.
    Hi we play for UU Open, I'm at GMT +8 and free usually from 3pm to 12am my time but let me know what works for you and we can sort it out.
    Kreme
    Kreme
    Sorry about the inconvenience, got a bit screwed by stuff yesterday :/ My times should be the same but days are pretty hectic so pick a time and I'll get back to you.
    BIHI
    BIHI
    How about same time this sunday ? (10 pm gmt+8)
    Kreme
    Kreme
    That works
    salut BIHI
    entre vendredi et dimanche ça t'irait pour la RBY CUP? vendredi et dimanche je suis dispo entre 15h et 16h puis de 22h à 1h du mat', tu voudrais faire ça quand? samedi je suis dispo à partir de 17h
    pour le RBY je peux jouer demain aussi si tu veux, dispo à partir de 17h encore une fois
    BIHI
    BIHI
    Salut Roro, samedi vers 18h30/19h ça te va ?
    McMeghan
    DPP cup r2. I am gmt -4. I am free this weekend. When you want to play. I prefer 11am to 6pm my time.
    BIHI
    BIHI
    How about sunday 4 pm gmt -4 ?
    Deluks917
    Deluks917
    I am playing fatty for ROAPL then. I can play you right before. Maybe 3:30 Sunday gmt -4
    paired for adv cup, i'm gmt+2, when do you want to play?
    Micaiah
    Micaiah
    bumping in case u didn't notice this vm
    BIHI
    BIHI
    Ah sorry forgot to answer. Well i'm free all week end long, gmt+2 as well just tell me when you wanna play
    Micaiah
    Micaiah
    can you play on sunday around 7 pm?
    Hi, we're paired for BW Cup, I'm GMT-4. What's a good time for you to play?
    Always!
    Always!
    Sure, that should work. See you there.
    BIHI
    BIHI
    I'm up on smogtours
    Always!
    Always!
    apologies, I was a bit late. I'll be on for the rest of the day, and if not now, then we can play tomorrow at the same time hopefully.
    Yo, I'm playing you for OST. I'm in US Central (GMT -6), and I can play 5pm to midnight every day with prior notice, as well as almost any time during the weekend. Let me know what times work for you.
    BIHI
    BIHI
    Well i fell asleep, 10 pm gmt-7 is 5am for me. Can we play today instead ?
    k43982
    k43982
    2:30 pm gmt-7, 4pm gmt-7 today work, is that ok with you?
    BIHI
    BIHI
    Perfect, i'll be there, thanks a lot man
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…