Jox
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi when do u want to play for swiss? im gmt +2, free from tuesday onward after 5 pm my time every day
    Jox
    Jox
    I'm gmt +1 and i can play tuesday and thursday. I will be available all night. Tuesday 9pm your time?
    Fran
    Fran
    sure
    We are matched up for LC ssnl. My timezone is gmt+0 and i can play on any day this week apart from Friday.
    Jox
    Jox
    Wanna play sunday? Im gmt +1 and i'm available all day.
    London13
    London13
    i'd prefer to do it earlier, if possible but if that's the only time you can do, i guess it will be ok.
    Hey, we play for the clan war. if we dont play today im taking act.
    when can you play for Smogon Exhibition? I'm GMT -5, I usually have classes until around 3pm my time
    Jox
    Jox
    Just committed on your page, my phone did not loaded smogon yet lol but i'm gmt +1 and what about thursdays 10pm for me and 4pm for you
    ManOfMany
    ManOfMany
    that works!
    can you be on in approx 13.5 hours from this post which should be around 9 am my time.
    Jox
    Jox
    That will be 5am for me and i honestly need to sleep for work so can't pull off a all nighter. You said your gmt is -6 so how would that be 9am. I can play 11.30-1am tonight and same goes for sunday and monday all day
    Heysup
    Heysup
    aren't you gmt + something? that can't be 5 am unless you're GMT + 12 or something.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    if you're +2 9 am for me would be 5 pm for you
    Yo we play for type tour. Im gmt +1 and pretty free on a Saturday, but cant really do any other day. Can u do saturday?
    Jox
    Jox
    Yeah thats fine, are you able to play 9pm your time tomorrow? I'm get +2
    Simbo
    Simbo
    That should be fine yh
    Simbo
    Simbo
    Btw, by tomorrow did u mean thursday or friday? Im on rn and ill be on til 9:10-15.
    CAPTT. GMT -4 (EDT). I'll assume we'll get an extension since I'm a pretty last minute sub, but Friday morning may be our best bet. I'm out of town Saturday, but Sunday morning or early-afternoon could work as well.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I'm free all day as well, so I guess we have to aim for that to get this done.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I can't recall if we set a specific time so I'll be on my time mid-afternoon (around 3) but can shift that around if you'd like in either direction.
    Jox
    Jox
    Sounds fine, im alwqys eating around that time so can be like 10m later
    yo, when do you wanna play for lc tour? gmt+2
    Jox
    Jox
    jk, same gmt, got the team ready in a sec if you wanna fight, i'm free monday and tuesday night
    didi
    tomorrow 10pm?
    Jox
    Jox
    oo your the best, wanted to stop streaming at 10 so that would be the perfect time to battle, sounds like a plan ^^
    We play for LC tournament "You are not my type" best of one round four. My timezone is GMT+3. When do you want to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yo, is it possible if we could play on sunday? i could play anytime between 3-7pm your time (and after stour if needed). let me know what is best for you (i can play tomorrow on wednesday if necessary).
    Jox
    Jox
    Lets play sunday then ^^
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    sorry and thank you. i will see you on sunday (let me know when u can play so ill be there).
    Heroes never die!!!
    Xayah
    Xayah
    You don't even play Overwatch shut up
    Jox
    Jox
    I can learn it!!
    Xayah
    Xayah
    should buy it first
    When play You're Not My Type
    Xayah
    Xayah
    Let's go tomorrow then, no johns. Around 16:30 sound good?
    Jox
    Jox
    Im on school from 2-6 and need to travel home and make a team, what about 11?
    Xayah
    Xayah
    That works, assuming you mean 23:00
    LC daft league.when can u guys play.we are GMT+5:30 and can play during our evenings/night
    Jox
    Jox
    We are both gmt +2, i can play tommorow if you want. If not you need to schedule with fille, need to work Wednesday until Mondays. We can btw play all day tommorow and have the team ready.
    KoldKappuccino
    KoldKappuccino
    sry!for responding late but I think I didn't get the notification and can u play our time 10pm on any day?
    why are u not playing for bpl
    Jox
    Jox
    Bec Pablo is on my team and Pablo is a god
    we play sunday for captt, schedualed on discord
    Jox
    Jox
    How long does the pizza need to be in the oven again?
    yo we have to play for RU open tell me when im gmt +2
    Jox
    Jox
    I give you the win, sry can't find motivation to play link open anymore, sry and goodluck in the tours
    Jox
    Jox
    Link = in autocorrection
    Niko
    Niko
    oh, well then thank you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…