the_hbomb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello again! We are matched up for OST XIV round one. My timezone is GMT+2. When do you want to play? Suggest something and I will let you know if it works!
    the_hbomb
    the_hbomb
    awesome! thanks man
    the_hbomb
    the_hbomb
    Hey man, you can go ahead and take the win. I'm really not enjoying playing 'Mons right now, so I don't want to waste your time (I'm fairly certain your better at the game regardless). Best of luck the rest of the tourney
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    no problemo
    Hi! We play for LC Open round four. My timezone is GMT+3. I would prefer to play Friday/Saturday/Sunday around 3-6pm GMT-4. What do you suggest?
    Hello, when would you like to play for the UU open? I'm GMT -5 (EST), and I prefer to play on the weekends. Therefore, Saturday and Sunday will work great for me, anywhere between Noon and 5pm. Please give me a response ASAP!
    hi, when would you like to play for ubers open?
    Void
    Void
    i could also play my monday morning like around 10am if that's preferable.
    the_hbomb
    the_hbomb
    nah today works - I've got to work tomorrow
    Void
    Void
    my monday morning would be tonight for you, btw. in any case we can just play now if you're ready.
    hi there, we have been paired up for NU Open Grand Slam, i am GMT +5:30, when do you want to play?
    Blimax
    Blimax
    i will be on Smogtours server by name Blimax, hope to see you.
    the_hbomb
    the_hbomb
    schweet, I'll be on, seeya soon!
    the_hbomb
    the_hbomb
    Yo, I'm not sure if you'll see this before our match, but it looks like Smogtours is messed up right now (clauses don't work, team preview isn't there) so it looks like we're gonna have to play on the main server
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…