• dank avatar
    Azelea
    was just about to change it :s
    DEG
    DEG
    you should make your TRIUMPHANT return and win the 1v1 ladder tour ;]
    Azelea
    nah i have no idea how 1v1 works anymore
    Gotta play for Mono Generations tour. GMT +2 here. Want to play sometime on Friday evening? (I want to prep)
    Azelea
    sure
    Arlaxeon
    Arlaxeon
    9 - 10 PM my time? I'll be on main mono room.
    Azelea
    Sounds good
    hey, we have been paired for LC open R2, i am GMT +5:30, when do you wanna play?
    yo we're matched up for lc open i forgot about this, do u want to play tmrw? im gmt-4 and free all day until 7pm and free again after 10 pm
    hey dude, we matched up for uu open r2. My timezone is GMT+1 and would prefer to play this Sunday or later because I'm busy during the week :)
    Hi we play for pspl Gen7uu,
    I'm gmt-4 and can play weekdays except Friday 9pm-11pm and weekends 8-10am and 10pm-midnight. Let me know what works or your schedule if none work
    Mono ssnl, when do you want to play? im gmt -4.
    Azelea
    Haven’t really seen you and honestly forgot about this on like monday. Are you still interested in doing this, if so we should ask for a extension.
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    I am, sorry. I also forgot after sunday didn't work, but can play today or tommorow for most of the day. Later is still better, though.
    Azelea
    yeh lets do tomorrow
    Hi, I'm against you in the Mono OM tour. I'm GMT+1 and can play from around the time I send this to 4 hours later every day but thursday. Let me know when you can play
    Azelea
    Uhh does tomorrow sound good?
    Nailec
    Nailec
    yes I can tomorrow
    matched for ssnl, i'm est and can play anyime
    Azelea
    gmt +2, can do anytime. Ill try to find you this weekend.
    crashy
    crashy
    hey man we need to our matches, im sorry for missing you the other day. I'll be on for the rest of the day, im just trying to get this done
    Azelea
    Im just about to go out, which sucks but ill try to catch you when i get home in like 4-5 hours? I really want to get this done too. If we cant get it done today im pretty sure we can get a extension though
    Azelea - 04/30/2017
    i have already said that if we make it to playoffs
    im changing my smogon name
    to headass

When you doing it?
    BW Cup, if you can get it done today I'd love to get this out of the way lol. I'll hang around on smogtours for the next couple hours.
    If not, we can try to schedule for maybe immediately before or after tour this weekend
    fear the deer
    Zar
    Zar
    latias is literally not a deer
    Azelea
    Martin Garrix is not a deer
    Zar
    Zar
    im still repping in discord..
    Happy New Years Azelea! Even though it's already late, hope you meet any resolutions you have!
    Azelea
    Thank you! Hopefully you will have a great year too and meet your new resolutions :]
    sm tour when fight?
    lax
    lax
    Sik.
    Azelea
    we should schedule this so we can get it done during the extension. somehow couldnt find you all weekend. GMT +2
    lax
    lax
    was on vaca till sat night and it's christmas so my b. we can do tmrw im gmt-7
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…