Smogon Forums

miltankmilk
Alright does tomorrow afternoon work
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
i believe it should, maybe early evening would be better
miltankmilk
Well considering that was, ya know, today I'm gonna guess that you will not make it at that time... im moving home over the next two days so you can try to catch me Sunday afternoon
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
You said yesterday does tomorrow work, and you can't make it?
miltankmilk
I said two days ago does tomorrow work
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
oh i see what you meant. you sent that message at midnight, so it said yesterday meaning today, though you prob meant to play yesterday
miltankmilk
We are both -4, I sent the message at 11 PM and you also suggested playing Thursday
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
nah you sent it at midnight
miltankmilk
You missed an entire scheduled day and I'm out of my place moving today and tomorrow, i should be around Sunday afternoon
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
i think if youre illinois youre gmt -5
miltankmilk
Im in DC atm
miltankmilk
what time will you be around today, im back to being -5 now and should be around early afternoon today
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
been out w sis in hospital, i should be around for the next couple hours
miltankmilk
Im out of the house for the night. This is the second time you've missed basically an entire day after asking to play then without even commenting on the VM when a good time would be. Sorry but I'm going to be requesting the activity win so I can spend time with friends tonight
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
lol not my fault for the first time but have fun
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
idk if you can call act when you didnt even post a time today lol
miltankmilk
ok the first time you asked to play tomorrow, I responded at midnight smogon time saying that was ok (smogon is like 8 minutes ahead). You never responded to me in a reasonable time and also never suggested a time
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
deadline is 4 houts,ill be around for at least 1.5 hours