Zephyr Dragon Lord
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when u wanna play for mnm? Gmt -5 and prefer late nights if possible (10-12 pm ish)
    Plas
    Plas
    I hit you up on ps
    Plas
    Plas
    Can you give me some times you're free around? Cause I've pmed you your night 3 times with 0 response during your nights. 2 around your 9 pm 1 around your 10 pm.
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Drat, I've missed it. I was free, but I failed to notice. My apologies. I'll be free at around this time next night too, I guess...
    good old days u and me when i havent built for this round yet tho. I'm EST and free basically all the time with advance warning.
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Okay, I'll try to meet you on the ROM server within the next 2 days. I'll try not to forget about this. (Nice job winning, by the way)
    Yo, good old days r2, I'm EST USA and will be free most weekday evenings between 6pm and 11pm. Weekends are uncertain but if I really have to I can try to schedule on them. What time works for you?
    Hey, we're playing on the ompl. I'm gmt0 and available between my 4 and 7 pm or from 10 to 1 am. Might not be able to play on the weekend (still need to confirm)
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Ah, I see now. Let me know when you'll be ready tomorrow. II'll remember to get on Showdown after I wake up. Fairly open throughout the whole day, as well.
    We got matched up for the balanced hackmon thing. I'm est and will be able to battle after 7pm today and will be available most of the day tomorrow just lemme know what time and day works for you.
    Paired for the stones unleashed tour, when you want to play? I see you a lot so not worried, but :shrugs:. I'm looking forward to this and expect heat sets.
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Oh, of course I get matched up with you. I'll build some teams in an attempt to subdue yours... You better bring heat sets, too.
    "is that maybe a roserade with metagrossite to gain the contact boost on Petal Dance?" Help, I'm dying.
    RNGIsFatal
    RNGIsFatal
    No, it is a Sablenite to bounce back Toxic thinking rose can be polluted
    Zephyr, actually I was going to pick you as one of sketch's council, but I thought you're in Mix and Mega's council. Turns out it's not... I'm sorry
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    It's super cool. I was going to compliment you on your council choices, actually.
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    If you need another dude to scout out any unknown threats on the council, I'm there.
    Hello, we're paired for the sketchmons open. I'm GMT +1 and here till tomorrow 7PM, then the next week-end.
    When can you play ?
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    I can play in a few hours...
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Hey, let's get that match in soon...
    Anno nyme
    Sorry about this.
    I can play till around 2 AM today, and if needed, later in the week.
    hello we're paired for the Mix and Mega Open. gmt-6 when do you want to play?
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    A bit later, I suppose... I can make myself open.
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Hey, try to find me on Showdown... I'm logged in as a similar alt, keep in mind.
    Vid
    Vid
    what alt are you on?
    hello we play for mnm open r1, gmt -7 when are you free
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Oh, I'm free right now... tell me when you're free, as well.
    lax
    lax
    10 min from now?
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Dang, I got to this way too late... Contact me on Showdown; I'll leave it active.
    There's some stuff from the QC checks that you apparently missed, and still need to change, namely:
    Remove Blue Orb from the toxapex mentions, it's a bad set.
    Don't mention Salamencite in Checks and Counters (especially not twice) as it's an Other Option instead of a main set.
    Remove Solar Beam from the Red Orb mention in Checks and Counters.
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    No, the nasty plot being there is fine, it's just you mentioned it in set details/usage tips but it isn't on the set. It's like you're giving advice on how to use defog support togekiss, and then you say it can use nasty plot on x, y, and z--where the togekiss in wuestion doesn't even have nasty plot.
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Should I keep it in other options, or mention it in the set? I added as one of IT1's requests.
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    I'm talking about this: http://imgur.com/a/0iQxG
    If it's not in the set, it shouldn't be in set details/usage tips for that set because they are unrelated.
    Please don't try and rush QC. You are next on the list, have patience; asking after less that 28 hours isn't going to help your case. There are some cases where QC teams have forgotten analyses and need to be reminded, but this is not one of them.
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Alright, sorry about that. I am chomping at the bit a little too much here. The lack of a seal must have gotten me a bit antsy.
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Anyways, I'll simply be waiting until IT11 posts his comments, then. I'm aware you're all busy right now, so this is just making sure something hasn't gone wrong. (I need to have more faith in all of you...)
    rip i meant timid but had a physical set originally (thought bbird might KO after goa but fun fact: it doesnt) and just forgot to change
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Primal Groudon is very bulky. Thankfully, it has approximately zero recovery.
    InfernapeTropius11
    InfernapeTropius11
    tell that to fardin >_> smh rest pdon
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    Zephyr Dragon Lord
    That takes time, at least. It's not that difficult to take out a Primal Groudon in 3 turns.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…