amber lamps
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when play for pu fall seasonal? im gtm+1 I prefer to play at the weekend
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    okay tipo sabato o domenica intorno alle 17-19 mi andrebbe bene.
    Santu
    Santu
    perfetto allora ci becchiamo intorno a quell'ora
    When can you play for roa olympics? I'm gmt -6 i can play usually at 6:30 am, 6:30 Pm, 11:30 PM weekdays, weekends are sporadic but i can occasionally find time in the morning.
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    now im there
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I'll need to play closer to 6:30 am since I have to leave for work soon. Will you be able to make it at that time tomorrow (2hr15 mins earlier than now)?
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    i think i should. could have a bit of delay but ill try to be there.
    when do you want to play for dpp grand slam ?
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    hi im gmt +1 and should be avaible from tomorrow onwards around afternoon-evening my time, I can be found easily in PU room whenever you want to play.
    When do u wanna play for roa olympics?
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    im gmt+2 and i can play usually around the afternoon-evening my time, you can always find me in pu room. Anyday except wednesday should work.
    bw nu cup when, est
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    mind if we play about 5-10 mins earlier than stour time? cause i might not be able to make it and then id be avaible like 2 and half hours later than that time.
    Bouff
    Bouff
    uh we can do the latter time
    Bouff
    Bouff
    on stours whenever u wanna fite
    quando vuoi giocare per il team tour? sono abbastanza impegnato durante la settimana quindi preferisco il weekend.
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    ok non ho problemi per il weekend, mi trovi sempre in room pu quando sono online.
    when do you want to play for team tour, im free today/monday-wednesday and this weekend
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    either sunday or monday works fine, im gmt +2 and usually found in pu room
    when pupl? gmt+1, im sure we will see each other enough during the week just want to say i cant play sunday but alright for the rest
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    alright, i guess saturday will work then. im gmt +2
    hi, when do you wanna play for pupl. est here, free after 7 pm on weekdays and weekends kinda vary but i can try to accomodate for whatever u need
    hi were paired for the pu tour, when can you play? I'm gmt +2. (preferably today or tomorrow, I'm really busy after)
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    hi im gmt +2 too, tomorrow works i guess since today im gonna be quite busy, you can usually find me in pu room.
    almost forgot about this, we're paired for nupl I'm gmt -4 and I can't really play tomorrow, but when would you wanna play?
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    i guess saturday should be fine, im gmt +2
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    Hey, is there a time you wanted to play today?
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    i can play in a few mins you can find me in pu room and contact me whenever im ready
    Hey man! We're matchup up for RU open r2, I'm GMT -4 and am normally most free to play on the weekends tho i could make weekdays work if we have to
    dpp nu when fight? I'm east coast us, can probably play wednesday night or on the weekend.
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    im gmt +2, so your night wouldnt work for me, then i guess weekend is fine
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Ok sorry :( adult with full time job ha. Weekend it is.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    hey I'm around most of today - let me know when you want to fight
    Hey, do you want to play this weekend for BW Finals? I'm EDT so a bit away but I think we're on at mostly the same hours
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    sure im fine with weekend, also im gmt +2 and always in pu room, so its not gonna be a problem.
    hi we need to play dpp pu cup, when can you play? I'm free early am and late evening (like an hour or so earlier than now) during weekdays gmt -5. Not free this weekend unfortunately i have a fam function.
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    late tonight your time would be like 5-6 am for me so i guess it wont work, as for saturday around what time exactly?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Early am like 8 or 9 maybe. Late like 1-2
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    sat 8-9 am your gmt seems to work fine for me, you can find me in pu room whenever you can btw.
    we have to play for BW PU cup. im gmt +2 and only available today and weekend. let me know when you prefer to play
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    im gmt +2 too, i guess we can play later in a few hours or if not im fine with the weekend.
    We're paired in the Ubers Seasonal. I'm EST (GMT -5). Best time for me is not this weekend or tomorrow, so Monday onward is best, any time my time between like 11 and 11 works, although some work better than others. What works for you?
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    hi im gmt +1, from monday onwards works for me, as for the time if you meant 11 am it should be also fine, and even a few hours later from that work. If I'm not on smogtours I can be found on pu room I guess.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Yeah, 11am to 11pm. When I'm on Showdown I'm in the PU room so I can look for you easily both there and on Smogtours. 11am (5pm for you) Monday works then?
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    yes sure.
    Hi! ADV Cup R1, I'm GMT+2, do you want to battle tomorrow my 7PM? 1 hour before the tour starts.
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    sure sounds good for me
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Hi, smth happened and I"ll finally be online at the tour hour, if you can't play during the tour lets play tomorrow or another day :)
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    its ok, ill try to be there at tour hour.
    adv uu whenever u can besides 6-7 pm gmt-5 friday cuz thats when my spl game is
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    yeah no worries 6-7 pm your time would be late for me anyway, im gmt +1, so how about tomorrow 2-3 hours earlier than that? if not then saturday same time works for me.
    ABR
    ABR
    Let's do Saturday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…