Smogon Forums

PeskySkitty
PeskySkitty
I am EST so im usually free from 1-8 EST so any day really works for me.
PeskySkitty
PeskySkitty
Also didnt see your comment before i made the conversation so just ignore that haha.
Ark
Ark
How does Saturday 4 pm EST sound for you?
PeskySkitty
PeskySkitty
As of right now that should work but i will let you know if anything changes.
PeskySkitty
PeskySkitty
Can we maybe play a little earlier? Some plans were made around 5 PM Tomorrow and if we could play around 2-3 PM that would be much easier. If not I am free all afternoon Sunday so if you are available then we could extend, just lemme know :)
Ark
Ark
Let's do Sunday 4 pm EST then, that works better for me.
PeskySkitty
PeskySkitty
alright nice
Ark
Ark
I'm on Savage Spinach right now, hit me up when you're ready.
Ark
Ark
Well, I've been waiting for over an hour and you aren't here, and I kinda want to sleep. Luckily, we still have another week, so let's reschedule for next weekend. Any particular time you can play next Sunday? I can't play on Saturday.
PeskySkitty
PeskySkitty
I am writing you this now because my computer has been dead the past 10 hours. I missed 2 league games as well as our scheduled match. I also operate my own draft league on Discord so I am very active throughout the day. If we cannot reschedule in the week, I take responsibility for my computer and will take the loss. I apologize for any inconvenience. As for rescheduling, I can battle from 11 AM EST to 5 PM EST every week day. I have family from California coming during the week so shooting for the weekend may be difficult. Once more I apologize for any inconvenience and will take the loss if we cannot find a time to battle. Thanks
Ark
Ark
Oh, I know the feeling of a broken computer, that one sucks a lot. Hope you can fix that soon :(

For the actual scheduling, can you do 4 pm EST on Friday?
PeskySkitty
PeskySkitty
So like I said I have family coming but I will try to make that work. Will confirm later.
Ark
Ark
If Friday is late, Thursday that time also works.
Ark
Ark
I still don't have any confirmation on the time from you. Since you never replied about the Thursday time, I'm gonna assume you want to fight tomorrow.
Ark
Ark
Oh, and if tomorrow doesn't work, we can also try asking for an extension if you can play monday / tuesday / potentially wednesday.
PeskySkitty
PeskySkitty
I can play now if you'd like but tomorrow at the same time still should work.