jasprose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, im your opponent for round 1 of the RU open let know when youre good to play. Im US Eastern Time. I can play around 12 PM my time today if youre available.
    Heya. Me v you for OMPL R2. I'm a bit busy next week because my university is starting up again. If possible I'd like to battle on Sunday - if not I can make a plan to be online to battle you, but I can't battle earlier than Sunday (I have a IRL swimming event that takes place from Tomorrow - Saturday) . I'm GMT +2. Let me know! ^_^
    hey, what happened to your auth tour match? it seems your opponent played his next round's match before your extension match and got eliminated. did you guys play and it was just not reported? if not, I can add you to the next round automatically
    LeoLancaster
    LeoLancaster
    next round being round 5, I had to post the new round already. sorry for not checking on this earlier
    jasprose
    jasprose
    we didn't end up playing but I'm fine with that, I don't want to hold back the tour any more than I already have, and I really don't need to be added to the next round, but thanks.
    LeoLancaster
    LeoLancaster
    hey, it turns out pak's computer is broken. I can put you in his place if you'd like
    im opp for bh team tour
    online whenever
    fight whenever
    ill see you some time by the 2nd probably dont fret it
    Yo paired for MnM all stones tour match, can play anytime before 30th april
    PS Nick : geerat
    GMT : + 5:30
    Grats on win dude, looking good, you can win this tour.
    Everyone believes in you so please believe in yourself more.
    jasprose
    jasprose
    Thank you :)
    And I'll try to do that
    motherlove
    motherlove
    Also you might find it's a good idea to look at the replays again, there's still room for improvement.
    Yo paired for MnM all stones tour match, can play anytime before 30th april
    PS Nick : geerat
    GMT : + 5:30
    jasprose
    jasprose
    the only time I can say with certainty that I will be on a compute will be after 6:30 pm my time, which is too late for you, although there's a chance I'll be able to intermittently show up on mobile and can try to play that way, but there's no way of knowing when exactly when I'd be on or how long I'd be on for that way
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    Okay can you play like right now? it might save us the hassle of scheduling.
    If not, until what tme are you awake at night, I guess I can adjust according to that if it 11/12 or more
    jasprose
    jasprose
    if we can play in the next like 15 minutes or so sure, but If not, I'm usually on at night until like 1 am but I can stay up later if it's easier for you (even though it probably won't be easy no matter what we end up doing)
    Hiya, we're matched for the BH open. I'm GMT+2 and mostly available except for tomorrow.

Lemme know when's best for you. :>
    HAPPY BDAY
    ojr
    ojr
    Also I'm the only one u do not follow but i follow u ;_;
    jasprose
    jasprose
    it isnt my birthday but thank you :)
    aaa open gmt-8
    jasprose
    jasprose
    alright, i'm gmt -7
    when would work well for you?
    lax
    lax
    ~5 hrs?
    jasprose
    jasprose
    Sorry, but I don't think that today would work very well for me
    We're paired for 11 Bo5 Round 2 (I was told to take the win). I'm GMT -5 (EST) and can play Thursday between 3-5pm and pretty much anytime Friday and Sunday. Let me know when works for you.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Looks like I messaged you too fast, and got a sub for the last rounds match. I'll deal with that first, and if we end up not playing each other sorry for this scheduling and good luck.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I won, so we'll continue with this date.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    As we said on PS, switching to sometime Sunday unless we see each other earlier. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…