Smogon Forums

Umbra Soul
Umbra Soul
You don't have to stay up to catch me, I can be pretty flexible by staying up late to be able to play morning your time if that works. I usually prefer building on the early week and playing on the weekend when possible (Fri-Sun). Just lemme know when your most active and we can figure out a possible time. Also the 5 PM is basically mon-saturday, I'm home around noon my time on sundays so more free time on that day to play.
blinkboy
blinkboy
thanks for being accomodating, i actually found out i messed up my timetable and have the rest of the week off from class so staying up shouldnt be a problem. i could probably play up to around 7 pm your time on any day.
Umbra Soul
Umbra Soul
Ok then, we could do like 5-5:30 PM my time (midnight / 12:30-ish your time) on friday since it'd be the start of the weekend for you so unless you have work or something. If you think morning would be better for you I can do like 1 AM / 2 AM my time which should be 8 AM / 9 AM for you.
blinkboy
blinkboy
any chance we could do thursday because im not sure on my plans friday, I may end up being out at that time although im not at all certain.