Sectonia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi hi! For DPP UU! Are u up for playing before the weekend? I´m not sure if i´m gonna be avail fri-sat-sun. I can confirm that to you today or tomorrow, if u wanna wait for that. I´m gmt -3 btw
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    looking at this, i messed up with the times - it's actually supposed to be after 10 am my time... oops. regardless, any time after 10 am, I can make
    Irpachuza
    Irpachuza
    I can do tomorrow, sure thing! Ill be hosting a workshop on rands at 9 am your time, so after that i can!
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    I will be on as the same name as here, waiting for your challenge
    why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
    Jayi
    Jayi
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    Kennedy
    Kennedy
    Hi we play for pspl
    Timezone gmt+2, can play all evenings, wednesday is tricky
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    you're 6 hours ahead of me, so this is a bit tricky, but I think we can do this: Can we play tomorrow at 9 pm your time? That should hopefully be at 3 pm my time.
    Kipkluif
    Kipkluif
    Yeah, that should work, see you then
    The American Wigeon is a medium-sized bird; it is larger than a teal, but smaller than a pintail. In silhouette, the wigeon can be distinguished from other dabblers by its round head, short neck, and small bill.
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    The American Wigeon is a medium-sized bird; it is larger than a teal, but smaller than a pintail. In silhouette, the wigeon can be distinguished from other dabblers by its round head, short neck, and small bill.
    what is this pfp?
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    Watashi no karada-juu kimi no kizuato de afureteiru kara mou susumenai yo.
    Nee kiete keshite yo sou negatteita noni
    Doushite konnani kitsuku dakishimeteru no?
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    Kimi no koe ga tooku naru nomikomaresou na aka.
    Kitto kono mama kimi wo tokashite yoru ni naru dake.
    Awaku somaru yubisaki ni koboreochisou na aka.
    Watashi no naka no kimi wo ubatte shimau.
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    Chigireteku kumoma kara afuredasu namida.
    Sukoshizutsu nijimu kimi ni gyutto shigamitsuita.
    What is this pfp?
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    I want your stupid love, love
    (Oh)
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    I don't need a reason (oh)
    Not sorry, I want your stupid love
    I don't need a reason (oh)
    Not sorry, I want your stupid love
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    Higher, higher
    I want your stupid love, love (oh, oh, woo)
    We got a stupid love, love
    (Oh)
    (Oh)
    Hey dude when do you wanna play for ompl? Gmt-4
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    Hey man, does Thursday 3 pm works for you?
    The Strap
    The Strap
    that should be fine. i'll lyk if something happens tho
    suppose that i should actually schedule a time
    i won't be available to play until the weekend as finals are occurring and i need to dedicate time to that, what times are you available + timezone? i'm EST/EDT (i can never remember which)
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    We’re the same timezone, which should make scheduling much easier. I’m available at any time after 9 pm this week, until friday, where I’m available after 6 pm. Saturday is a little weird for me, but I’m absolutely ready to play any time after 2 pm, and Sunday is the same. Is somewhere around 2-5 pm Saturday/Sunday okay with you?
    Pikachuun
    Pikachuun
    that sounds fine with me
    i'd prefer 2pm sunday, personally, just so i have a bit more time to prep while allocating enough time for music class (which i would have to leave at 3:30pm for)
    This'll be a round 1 for sure. Let's set up a time so it actually happens!
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    Writing this so we have confirmation here that we agreed to play on Friday, hopefully after 3 pm or so for me
    Greetings, we are paired for the Mix and Mega Tour, im GMT +1, lets get our battles done this weekend cuz im not available from 9th to 13th.
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    I’ve been checking my schedule, and I think, taking in account your time zone, I think, I can do 2 pm-3 pm tomorrow, or today for you.
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    I’m hoping you’re on soon, since I can’t make tomorrow at all.
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    I’ll be on the account kitchen klefkis if you come on soon
    we're matched for r2 of the Good Old Days tour, when do you want to play? I'm GMT+0, available through 1pm to 11pm most of the time.
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    Let me figure out my schedule for the AG open, but I think I can do Saturday, since I’m GMT -5, but I’ll be available after noon, so around 5 pm for you
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    actually, I might be able to do tomorrow, after 2 pm, if I remember to do my match for the AG open today, so tell me a time and I should be able to be there
    astralydia
    astralydia
    2 pm your time, right? regardless, I'll be on in the range of 2pm and 7pm that day, so I should be fine if you schedule for either of those times
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    thank you for your kind input, I have improved myself using this newfounded information.
    Phat Albert
    Phat Albert
    I am pleased that my profound wisdom and insight could be of use to you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…