The Chaotician
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Probably a dumb question but why do you need proof you've RNGd it
    The Chaotician
    The Chaotician
    To show that it's not hacked or region spoofed. For example you can only set the game language to Japanese in a Japanese game, and if a particular event was never made available outside of Japan then it can never legally be in any other language.
    Hello :) I am after your jolly shiny event jirachi and jolly marshadow. Please have a look at my babies and tell me if there is anything you might wanna trade the for. I can take rng projects, I have more stuff from gen 6 not listed as well...just name something and we can work it out.
    BowWave
    BowWave
    Cool mate! I live next to one myself. We can collaborate on that! Btw, there are regionals in london this november, that one is worth attending though.
    The Chaotician
    The Chaotician
    I was a little late to the Smogon scene (long time lurker though), and now im spending too much time IRL trying to adult :/

Would have loved to have a trade thread but rarely have the time to maintain one. RNG is much easier for me as often the seeds I want take several hours :)
    The Chaotician
    The Chaotician
    Pick any of the Pokemon you want for your Adamant and Hasty V-Create Rayquazas ;)
    Modest Scarf Latios is a thing in Singles.
    Timid Latios without HP Fire for the people who don't like Hyper Training would also be an option. HP Fire is far from mandatory.
    Entei is a rare choice but has some niches.
    Zapdos has many options because all of the natures can run Pressure or Static.
    Latias is sometimes seen. Mostly Timid without HP Fire.
    The Chaotician
    The Chaotician
    Thoughts on HP for Modest Suicune? Is it worth going for Fire or Electric?
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    Fire, Grass and Electric are the potentially useful ones. All three have a small niche. Not one of them is even close to essential. If you are going to HT it anyway, you might aswell get one of these HP types, but you really don't lose anything important if you end up with a different type.

Modest is mostly for Doubles Suicune builds which have no room for Hidden Power anyway since Ice Beam, Tailwind and Protect are way too useful to give up and not having a Water-type move like Scald or Hydro Pump would be terrible.
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    Hidden Power would also have to compete with Snarl for a moveslot if you'd decide to deviate from the "standard" build.
    Hey man, is there anything you'd like for the Charmander?
    The Chaotician
    The Chaotician
    Can I ask you for some details on Celebi? Specifically RNG abuser, game caught, and redis rights?
    Christian
    Christian
    The Celebi has been RNG'd by me on my Jap HG cartridge a few years ago. I'd like it to be Non-Redis :) All my legends RNG are non redistributable, while all my breeds are fully redistributable.
    The Chaotician
    The Chaotician
    Understood, thank you for the information. Do as you please with Charmander, just credit me :)
    Heya, I have a Salandit matching your Gen 7 TSV in the TSV thread. Would you be able to shiny hatch it for me?

B1 - 1,1 - Salandit (♀) - Timid - Corrosion - 31.13.31.31.31.31 - Dark [3858]

FC: 2423-5221-2894
    IGN Phil (same as Mii name)
    Timezone: GMT
    Could it be NNed Destiny?

Thanks in advanced
    Hi Chaos. I added your FC. Would you do a solid and add me back? 3754-6512-3311 my IGN is Rein.
    The Chaotician
    The Chaotician
    Sure thing, something you need from me?
    Reinvicted
    Well, I'm just adding a bung of friends. I've playing Pokemon practically my whole life but im just getting in to competitive and I'd fell a lot better with a bunch more friends.
    Thanks for the Arceus natures!
    About the Xerneas code, did I misunderstand or are you saying you might possibly get one soon? :)
    The Chaotician
    The Chaotician
    Edit to the above. I may have another source, I'll know shortly.
    MegaSimon
    MegaSimon
    Ah poop. The Yveltal would be great :-) let me know if you get hold of it, and thanks for trying at the very least ^^
    The Chaotician
    The Chaotician
    I have your Xerneas code! Let's move this to PMs and work out what's happening :)
    Hey, that shiny Timid Jirachi you traded me is incorrectly region spoofed. Just letting you know that it may cause issues in the future.
    Best regards.
    The Chaotician
    The Chaotician
    Also, mine was a 2014 Tanabata Jirachi which isn't region locked according to bulbapedia - just in case your question about Tohoku WCs on the hack checks thread was related :)
    Unknown Warrior
    Unknown Warrior
    See, this is why this shit's confusing. Thanks =_=
    The Chaotician
    The Chaotician
    You've got every right to second guess man :)
    Hey Ghost, would you like to do more egg move breeding for credits?
    The Chaotician
    The Chaotician
    Maybe. It's all I can seem to offer at the moment for the Pokemon I'm after!

What did you have in mind?
    Eppie
    Eppie
    I'll let you know via PM tomorrow.
    If it suits you we can work something out :).
    The Chaotician
    The Chaotician
    Sweet! I'll look forward to it :)
    Hey Ghost, I saw your Shiny Jirachi can you trade it for my Self SRed 31/31/30/31/29/31 Hasty Yveltal?
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Pokeguy......The only way you are likely to get the Deoxys is get it from people like Lockie or other Gen 3 RNGers, oh well I will wait
    The Chaotician
    The Chaotician
    It just so happens I got a PM from Lockie...
    Arhan
    Arhan
    My prediction is the Best :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…