nv
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• NVVVVVVVVVVVV how are youuuu?
    nv
    nv
    I’m good. Enjoying real life with the girlfriend and all, trying to be more active again here. :)

How’ve you been?
    Felis
    Felis
    I've been ok! You should quickly write a short poem and enter the Writing Halloween contest! Also, I'm excited to see Full Potential doing so well in the voting stage! Glad you're doing well
    nv, Not V, Envy
    nv
    nv
    Lol. You lack the /n/erve to make such a joke. ;^]
    v
    v
    ur right, im not nervous at all
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    hahHAHAHANHGNHGHNGHNNJMKF
    /me waits for nv's "Got Talent?" OM to be revived with USM
    nv
    nv
    Speaking of, why you, Eternally, no vote for Full Potential? :(
    etern
    etern
    Oops I thought yours was Inheritance, mixed them up lol
    nv
    nv
    Both of them are but I am hoping FP wins this month :)
    my name is vikavolt and im here to buzz through your balance cores, repost this on 10 different walls or ill stun you with my coverage.
    good luck in life :')
    Skelos
    Skelos
    nah i heard you'll still come by kek, just missing you :(
    nv
    nv
    Yea. Sorry about the lack of coming by. Got myself a gf who unfortunately hates mons which means I can only come on at limited times because gf > mons lol.
    Skelos
    Skelos
    heh i understand man. hope both of you go well in the future :)
    I hope all is well. I'm sad we lost contact for so long, but I'm glad to hear you're doing well.
    nv
    nv
    Yea. All is good. Just irl taking over in a good way lol. Got my life a bit more put together (and got a gf in the process) so hopefully I can stop by more often than not now. :)

How've things been on your end? I saw you got Flying Press mods. Congrats on that btw.
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    I'm glad things are going well for you irl, and I'm glad you're not totally gone yet.

Ty! TFP is probably one of the more laid-back parts of the site to mod though haha. I've been good in general, got a lot of art projects going on, and I'm also busy looking at graduate programs.

I'm glad to hear you'll pop in every once in a while. Let me know if you're ever on discord and want to chat!
    nv
    nv
    That's awesome! And I will. :)
    WHERE ARE YOUR BADGES?!? D:
    nv
    nv
    I lost them for inactivity. And if irl keeps going the way it is, the ones I have now will be alum'd. Which isn't bad because irl is going great right now.
    Mq
    Mq
    Great to hear that nv-san ^^
    NV sama!Haven't seen u around for ages ;;
    nv
    nv
    Been busy irl. Need to officially announce a break or something...lol...
    Would you mind finishing up Privatyke's process when you can? Thanks in advance.
    nv
    nv
    Sorry man, irl has become a major hassle. I will talk to DHR about getting someone else to finish it up. I will try my best to get it done on my own though.
    Mova
    Mova
    Thanks for replying back! Good luck finishing what you can.
    I've been good n_n (didn't want to spam those other guys' alerts)

I'm hoping to get into NU soonish (possibly when it leaves beta), it looks cool af

How've you been?
    LeoLancaster
    LeoLancaster
    that's some real nice real life stuff you've got going on, congratulations!

UU's p cool, I don't think it's reached an ideal state yet but it should get there sometime. Kinda has an oras feel to it rn with a bunch of really good stuff dropping (mpidge, mpert, xurkitree, buzzwole, etc) but it has a lot more time to balance than it did in oras.

Being tutored by you sounds fun, idk if I should sign up just yet though. I've not been the best at managing my time recently and I should probably get that sorted out before trying to do more pokemon-related things :/
    nv
    nv
    Yea. I mean I am pretty sure NU tutoring isn't up yet anyways due to it still being in beta, but I understand the time management thing. It is ridiculous how hard it is to try and be here and have a good irl as well that's for sure.

Glad UU is doing well though. I miss being there at times, but I don't miss the drama I left behind.

Anyways, it was nice catching up with you and we need to have more conversations like this in the near future.
    LeoLancaster
    LeoLancaster
    I agree n_n
    Hey dude, it's been a while :]
    dusk raimon
    that sounds awesome dude, I'm just chilling at school right now honestly, :p
    nv
    nv
    Yea. Unfortunately irl has made me lose out on a lot of time here and thus my responsibilities have suffered. But I am trying to balance the two.
    dusk raimon
    I feel you my dude
    rip ribombee
    nv
    nv
    I'm sorry I haven't been on a lot. I miss you and all the NU frens.
    etern
    etern
    /me waits to see nv again
    nv
    nv
    I’m sorry. Work is getting busy so it will be very sporadic when I am online. :(
    what's indicators in inheritance?
    nv
    nv
    They are these little things below the Pokémon's name that tells you what they are inheriting from.
    Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter.
    Mq
    Mq
    That's a beautiful qoute :]
    How come I can't warn or ignore you like I can to Creta?
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Hidden super secret project mods?
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Also, good to know that I'm just the "guy who can get warned and ignored".
    nv
    nv
    tfw I never saw Fell post this. I would assume maybe because I am global auth on the server and some of that power translate to here but I don't know :/
    "The Lost Age" :O
    nv
    nv
    It is a play on the whole fossil thing plus my favorite Golden Sun game which is the second one which features Felix as the main character.
    Felis
    Felis
    Did someone say Felis? :o
    nv I don't seem to be online at the same time as you on PS! anymore ;w; So I'm asking here instead, would you still want the Larvitar watercolor? xD I found it a while ago and was waiting to ask you about it
    nv
    nv
    Oh that's fine. If you have the time, sure. :) Don't make it a priority though :P
    Nerina
    Nerina
    I finished it a while ago and forgot to scan it until I was cleaning my room recently haha ;; I'll scan it for you asap then!
    nv
    nv
    Yay. Can't wait to see the finished product :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…