GeneralAnnoyance
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi when do you want to play for pupl? im gmt +2
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GeneralAnnoyance
    I would like to beat you sometime later this week. How is thursday for you? Im gmt-4
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    as long as it is a doable time for me then okay. id say between 5-7 pm or 9-11 pm my time.
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GeneralAnnoyance
    10:30-11pm your time (4:30-5pm my time) is good for me. Any earlier and I'm on my way back from work.
    hey, we play for pupl this week. i see you're gmt -4 and i'm gmt +2 myself. maybe thursday or friday afternoon your time if that works for you?
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GeneralAnnoyance
    I'm available now. I can do later, just tell me when
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GeneralAnnoyance
    Just picked up a shift at work at 4:00pm my time. if you could get back before then, that'd be workable
    MZ
    MZ
    poh is subbing in, he'll be around at the same time
    i am a yogibears and i hate blast ew, if you don't repost this on five people's walls, I will stop QCing all your analyses and quit for a day bop ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby ruby matoi yogi o_o and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
    sup my nibba, we gotta play play for pu open, im a massive john so late next week works well for me apart from sunday itself, GMT+1
    when do you want to play
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GeneralAnnoyance
    Wanna do friday? what's your gmt? mine is -4
    BP
    BP
    I'm CST I live in Wisconsin
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GeneralAnnoyance
    We can play whenever you want. If you can't make friday, we can go early/late saturday
    Hiya. We're matched for the "I Can't Believe it's Not the PU Open II" for round 1. I'm GMT+2, but I'm not available on the following days: Saturday / Monday / Wednesday / Thursday. Let me know when is best for you within the days not specified. ^^"
    Hey, I would just like to say that I love the videos on your youtube channel. The silly strategies you use always put a smile on my face. keep it up man!
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GeneralAnnoyance
    That's really sweet of you to say. Comments like that make me want to start uploading more. I will when I have some more time and I'll make sure to get some SM PU memes for sure :)
    bw pu; gmt+2.
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GeneralAnnoyance
    gmt-4, I can do this weekend if you're good for then
    Tricking
    i cant this weekend
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GeneralAnnoyance
    That doesn't leave us much time. Would you be available Friday/Monday/Tuesday? I have my finals tomorrow and I'm driving home all day thursday. so I won't be available then.
    lmao we play for 1v1 tour..
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GeneralAnnoyance
    I see that. It's v unfortunate. Wanna take a bit to build and come back a little later? We wont have any problems with time conflicts i'm sure.
    TJ
    TJ
    yeah sure
    Hey. You guys are almost making me feel like the villain of the story, but I won vs Chrisloud and we're playing for DPP PU next. Since it's the final and there's still a few ideas/sets I wanted to use I'd like to build some new teams first. How does Saturday/Sunday sound for you? I'm GMT +1, btw.
    Tony
    Tony
    I'm gonna turn off my phone tomorrow and lock myself into my house. Fuck all of this wtf. :c
    Akir
    Akir
    tbh at this point this entire debacle is more funny than anything. i would also like to say that neither of u r the "bad guy" and more than anything, ppl just want a good match eventually lol
    GeneralAnnoyance
    :boi: when fight -5
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GMT -5 as well. I'm sure we wont have a hard time getting our games. I have tests next wednesday and thursday so I'll need Tuesday and wednesday to study. We can either get our games on Thursday night (actually doesn't seem too bad of a time) or Monday evening (also not too bad of a time). Up to you. Also I could do this weekend but I'd prefer to have time to build this weekend if at all possible.
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GeneralAnnoyance
    11am.maybe 12. We'll see
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GeneralAnnoyance
    Was mega drunk last night, thanks for relaying the message lmao
    so we're opponents for the Forgot to use (FU) tour. I'm GMT+1 and I'm generally available evenings on weekdays and all day weekends (except around sunday 3-6pm my time). so what time are you available?
    Palkia62
    Palkia62
    sure, how about 8pm my time on saturday?
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GeneralAnnoyance
    Idk when that is my time. it'll probably work but I'll have to figure out the difference or something. If you're ever in the pu room and you see me, just pm me and we can get it earlier if that works
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GeneralAnnoyance
    So i would seem that you're 5 hours ahead of me. So that would be 3 pm my time on saturday. That should work!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…