sin(pi)
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Miss playing inverse with you, hope you are doing well!
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    only thing that could pull me pack out of retirement is Inverse being LC this month :') I've been away from mons but doing good, hope you are also!
    senpai if the others from my converstation don't want to play for the puzzle hunt I can put you in, if you want to play for the BH Players
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    sounds good to me, hit me up when you know
    Magii
    I’m pretty sure we have a spot open. Are you still ok with joining?
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    sounds good 2me
    Since you last posted on the in-game tiers thread, we discussed some HM slaves, Gastly, Cranidos, Gible, Ponyta, Giratina, Azelf, and Yanma. If you're busy with tests or something, then can you at least look at the thread next week?
    sumwun
    sumwun
    Are you even still working on that thread?
    hi whenever u have a min could u help me w something? on showdown or wherever like discord idc!
    How do you make stuff show up as text instead of bolding the text?
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    I honestly have no idea, I'm p sure the OP is just c/p'd from somewhere and I got lucky. You can probably emulate it by quoting that post and removing the
    bits, but I don't know.

(ps - viab updates to follow once I'm not ill)
    I have used a (not free) mobile app called DraStic that emulates DS games. Do you not live near a game store or something?
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    I'm a cheapskate :P
    I don't mind buying a DS but I've grown to prefer emulating if possible, though I don't think my phone could support anything sadly
    Can you please read all the DPPt in-game tier nominations from page 7 onward, particularly the Croagunk, Azelf, and Ralts (Gallade) nominations?
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    I've been super busy, I'll look at it when I have time (hopefully in the next week)
    sumwun
    sumwun
    Thanks.
    apparenttly we playing mate, I'll be on around 7-10:30 PM GMT + 8, and i'll be occasionally on for the rest of today.
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    play now? I'm absolutely awful with timezones :L
    It's midday for me rn and I can play either now or from 4-5:30pm my time, or from 8-10:30pm my time
    A
    A
    you around? we can play rn
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    I'm on, PM me (username is the same)
    hi, about how many hours away from this post are you good to play? does like 3-4 hours work? more/less?
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    I should be able to play in about 30 mins (from my reply), or anytime up to 2 hours after that. Sorry for the late reply, was eating n.n
    skies
    skies
    i'll be on in like 15 mins if you're on? :D
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    will be!
    would you actually be able to play this tuesday or wednesday? i'm going to go out so i don't have time to play today :x
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    sure, let's try for tuesday so we have more time in case something comes up
    Are you going to update the DPPt preliminary tiers with all our nominations?
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    When I have time, yeah; I'm fairly busy atm
    I thought only people with badges could freely edit their custom titles. Where did you get yours?
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    The othermetas room on PS! has daily tours, and our ROs used to do a challenge of "win the finals using X Pokémon and you'll get a CT"
    I can't edit this anymore tho
    "252 SpA Rayquaza-Mega Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Audino-Mega: 183-216 (44.6 - 52.6%) -- 21.5% chance to 2HKO" im no scientist but this looks fishy.
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    neutral damage bb
    thanks for catching tho, I forgot to mention
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…