Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, when can you play for UU Open? I'm GMT +2, mostly free on week ends
    Pearl
    Pearl
    reminder that you guys should try and get this done
    vooper
    vooper
    Hey posting this for jox, he is on vacation and he told me to tell you that he can play on saturday/sunday

Jox - Today at 10:36 AM
    All my tour opps, lets play on saturday/sunday, this is not bec i'm a john but im on my holiday
    Aquadext
    Aquadext
    Ill be on in a hour
    Is this the best MDL player and the best LCer ever?

PD: yes
    Jox
    Jox
    What could I do without you howl :D thnx bud!!
    Midnight Howl
    Midnight Howl
    Nahhh man I am the one who must thank you I learnt like 80% of what i know of LC from you and viper so... :P
    Hey, really enjoying your youtube videos
    Jox
    Jox
    Really :D thnx man that means alot!
    Hi we're matched up for LC ssnl. In a few hours I'll be in Canada and will only be able to play at night or on Sunday midday. I'll be GMT-6 pls help me get this game done >_>
    Jox
    Jox
    i can play wednessday whole day and sunday, sunday than?? i am gmt +2
    Drew
    Drew
    I'm basically on all day for the rest of today and tomorrow
    Jox
    Jox
    We will see, I needed to work all day this week so did not have much time to prep so its better for me to play 7-12pm

8 hours diff is Shit lmao
    we play lcpl, i'm eastern us time (its ~midnight when i post this), i can play any time but i'd rather later in the week
    Jox
    Jox
    Oow shit, i gotta work around 55hours this week, monday Thursday Friday and Saturday from 11-11 and Sunday from 2-11. Its better for me to play Tuesday or Wednesday around 7-11. If you really cant play around that time we need to play around 12-1am The other days. I'm gmt +2
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    i can play wednesday at that time
    Jox
    Jox
    Nice thats a deal, goodluck and have fun ^^
    so we fight again. when you wanna play for seasonals? maybe earlier this time, like 5 pm your time? i also wanna play asap, so just lmk.
    Dundies
    hey bud i finished my final early so im ready when you are
    I am gmt+6 play when for seasonals?
    Jox
    Jox
    I am gmt+2 i can play Saturday 2pm until 5 and 7pm until 9
    what up G, when do you want to battle for lc. Take ur time ik you have a video to make hehe i'm gmt +2 this shouldnt be hard
    ict
    ict
    Hey man my availability is pretty shaky on Sunday since i'm flying to portugal today so i dont know if im available at 7 pm exactly are you available later on around 8, 9, 10 in case i dont make it at 7
    Jox
    Jox
    Yeah sure, try to make it not too late, I have Monday cooking exams at 8.30am and its 30m driving. Still hyped as fuck man jeez hahahh I wanna fight you
    ict
    ict
    dont worry man we will fight
    know me as your biggest fan for the rest of your life, keep it up G ur amazing
    Jox
    Jox
    You don't know how much this means for me, really, thank you!! And I will for sure. Maybe we fight in lcpl, who knows.
    ict
    ict
    Glad to hear that man, make me equally happen :D yeah lets make that happen me vs you :P
    hey we play for LCPL, i am gmt-4 and can play during thursday night, friday after 3pm, and throughout the weekend. if you need to play early, i can play wednesday night or thursday between 3pm and 4pm, too
    hey dude when do you wanna play for lcpl? gmt-4
    Dundies
    that might be able to work, but could you maybe play on a weekday at 2 pm gmt-4? weekdays are a lot more predictable for me so it'd make it much easier to schedule
    Jox
    Jox
    i can tuesday, but i work everyday from 12 until 11 the other days exept tuesday and saturday
    Dundies
    tuesday is perfect
    LC seasonals, im gmt -5. when can you play
    Jox
    Jox
    If you really can't play on this time i will say to my friends that i can't go to the bar that day
    miltankmilk
    i'll be around for another tour between 7 and 9pm your time saturday, lets shoot for then
    Jox
    Jox
    Sounds good :)
    Hey, I'm your opponent in the Little CAP tourney. Is there a time you want to schedule? I can't fight today, and I am under MST.
    Jox
    Jox
    I can play same time Wednesday and Saturday in the midday, what is your gmt?
    LucarioOfLegends
    LucarioOfLegends
    I'm under GMT-7, also known as MST. To fight on Wednesday or Saturday, I'll have have to request an extension. Although, I'm pretty much free for the day right now, any chance you can play now?
    Jox
    Jox
    Yeah sure, i will be on for some hours now, my alt is 069jox wby
    when can you play for lc seasonal? gmt -4
    HT
    HT
    pretty sure rn is before 11pm for u. can u play? im on ps main
    Jox
    Jox
    Waw just reading this now on my phone, I was 4hours on 30m ago... what's the limit of seasonal? Otherwise I have some space at sunday before 3pm gmt+1 or like 12pm Thursday/Friday
    HT
    HT
    can you play any later? those times are kind of early for me
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง i am a bellsprout. i have a big head and i sweep mons in lc w/ my chlorophyll.. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will call vulpix tonight and make a mess of your teams (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Hi, we are paired for Swiss LC tournament. I'm GMT+1 and I prefer to play from 6 february, evening my time. Let me know.
    Jox
    Jox
    Same time, sadly i work in a restaurant and its hard to know what you time is, i know how much i work for the next week in Saturday. I can play on Saturday and Sunday tho.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    What do you think about 7th February, evening my time?
    swiss tour GMT -5
    3:30 to 6:00 and 8:00 to 10:00 on weekdays and all day Saturdays. Not open on Sundays tho.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…