MrAldo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, what timezone is the deadline for the RU open round 1 games? I'm going to have to play on sunday just want to know what times I can do.
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Virtue of my delay it will around monday late at night, probably at like 11:00 PM GMT -5
    woah is that a hand holding a banana painted to look like a toucan?
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    No, thats a toucan painted like a hand holding a banana
    do you know what the cutoff for the playoffs for ru is? i think i have 8 points
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Would have to ask Arifeen for that. Right now I wouldnt know.
    feen
    feen
    i think it's in 8 points, so prolly you'd have to play some tiebreakers
    I can see why Power Gem would be a hard choice. Thanks for the help! Just wanted to know if Diancie had any weird EV spreads to keep in mind in regards to speedcreeps or somethin
    Excuse me, but I noticed you brought up an offensive Diancie in RU now that Nidoqueen is gone. I'm just wondering, what would be a good EV spread for such a mon? Sorry, im not too, too versed on RU.
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    The spread is 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA with a Quiet nature. Stealth Rock / Moonblast / Earth Power / Diamond Storm with a Shuca berry as item, or passho berry if you hate Sharpedo.
    lunasena
    lunasena
    Oh did Diancie not need to outspeed anything then? Could you explain the Quiet nature?
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    quiet nature so you dont compromise your defenses and dont decrease your attack so you can hit with diamond storm as hard as possible with diamond storm.

However, if you decides to run Power Gem over Diamond Storm, Modest nature is a possiblity. Diamond Storm is so nice this gen tho.
    just a pointer, i saw you made a lot of predicts in the first round. maybe play it safe sometimes to keep others on their toes
    you subbed me in 2 times in ru cup :/ i shouldn't be playing with vai lusa
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Oops, you are right. Sorry for that!
    Hey, when do you want to play for the ORAS RU cup?
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    If we could, at least, get 1 game done that would be great.
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Are we ever getting this done??
    Aliss
    Aliss
    nah, you got that activity win already and I'm sick as well so gl in future rounds :]
    Hey, minor detail but you misspelled Nidoqueen in my core in the core archive. I meant to tell you earlier but I kept missing you on showdown and the discord app #timezonestroubles
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Oh, my bad. Thanks for pointing out
    hey, we're paired for ou circuit. I'm gmt +1 and I'd prefer to play evening my time.
    Aurious
    Aurious
    not really, because I plan on joining stour this weekend
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Dont think I will have a problem getting this done today anyways, see ya at 5 on PS smogtours or main.
    Aurious
    Aurious
    I'm on stours
    Yo we're paired for circuit r4, when can you play?
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Im also GMT -5, just in case.
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Shouldnt have any problem to get this done like right now if you want to. Just message me whenever you are ready, Ill get to smogtours or main server. Whichever you prefer.
    Leo
    Leo
    Im on main server rn on my main
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…