Smogon Forums

Void
Void
It makes sense in that way but from jimmy's perspective, it's a useless game for him to play if i don't win against you. I'll check again with him though.

Also 1 hour from the time of your post would be actually be 11:48 pm for me, eastern time after daylight savings kicks in is gmt-4 rather than gmt-5 iirc. If possible actually I wouldn't mind playing at 1-2am mine on thursday night (friday 'morning' technically), so 8-9pm yours. Because i'd rather have friday night free for personal reasons if possible, but if you can't do thursday then i'll play you on friday.
Void
Void
so what's it gonna be
Nelson
Nelson
come on smogtours energy u fucker. these finals are supposed to be played publicly, not on a fucking alt
Laurel
Laurel
id prefer you play jimmy first. i'm not playing thursday.
Void
Void
we'd both prefer not to play a potentially useless game. my scheduling with jimmy really isn't relevant here either. i'll play you on friday night then if it works for you.
Void
Void
i can do 9-10pm yours on friday btw. i have something i want to attend at night and i don't mind playing that late if it works for you.
Laurel
Laurel
go play jimmy on friday at that time, i have real life plans now. maybe we can play saturday
Laurel
Laurel
I've also been way too tired after work to play well.
Void
Void
you really need to stop talking about me playing jimmy. it's standard in round robin finals for the winner of the first game to play the next person right after, it really doesn't make any sense for me to play him and your strange insistence that I do doesn't either. Your only concern as a participant should be getting your games done, when your opponents decide to play has nothing to do with you.
Void
Void
Jimmy's timezone is also ahead of mine and that time is probably too late regardless. Since we weren't able to meet on stours last weekend I would really appreciate if we could schedule an exact time or at least a 1 or 2 hour time range to avoid a repeat of that. If you can play saturday, then let me know what times you are available to play.
Void
Void
sorry if that sounded rude anyway but i just don't think it makes any sense for jimmy and i to go out of our way to play first, and i do really want to fix a time for our game. if you're at all free on saturday afternoon yours that would be perfect, but if not lmk when and i'll see what i can do.
Laurel
Laurel
Sat afternoon hopefully
King
King
yo in case u haven't noticed both jimmy and energy have played a series that u can look at, scout, and is recent. if he wants u to play jimmy first, it's his right, especially since rn you have more games to study his play off of. remember, the tour is being extended because of you, if he prefers to play you last that's his right and you shouldn't be arguing with it.
Void
Void
lol who tf are you, can uninvolved people stop posting in our conversation. i have a million dpp replays to scout, i played the tier in spl and the past wcop as well, having a slightly more recent replay isn't helping any more than those for an 8+ year old metagame. i don't know if that's actually his reason but getting a couple extra replays to look at doesn't make it anyone's right to dictate when their opponents should play. the tournament most certainly is not being extended just because of me either, i never missed any times or anything, the fact that we didn't schedule a proper time for last week is both of our fault.

now if you don't mind, please refrain from dropping your shitty two cents on other people's scheduling convo.
King
King
I did not insult you even once in my comment, calm down. everyone is bending over backwards for you, don't act like they aren't. take what you're given.
King
King
oh and I have a right to comment on this because u been johnin my boy and he needs his win sooner rather than later, ya feel
Void
Void
the only one bending over backwards here is u to suck off ur boy, ya feel
King
King
you're kind of a dick for no reason lmao
Void
Void
i'm not the one barging into others vm convos. if you have something you want to say about what's going on in the tour, you're more than welcome to post it in the thread.
King
King
why would I do that when I can post it here. why would I want to get the attention of anyone else other than the ones I wanted to get the Attention of. Convo is over, have a nice day