Smogon Forums

Gentlemenian
Gentlemenian
I probably won't be able to fight until the weekend. How does Saturday sound? I'm GMT-4. How does 5 PM GMT sound?
Tricking
hmm i don't think i can play this weekend; this will be super difficult.. maybe saturday
Tricking
or if you can play earlier in the week somehow
Gentlemenian
Gentlemenian
I don't think playing earlier in the week will be doable. I can perhaps do Friday but that's a big maybe.
Tricking
uhm i mean on saturday i won't be at home due to uefa champions league finals, on sunday i'm not that free and i probably need to play for other tours.. so like i can't really play f you give me 1 hour availability in a week lol
Gentlemenian
Gentlemenian
Oh okay, I thought it was a bit odd when you said maybe Saturday. I don't know how available I'll be today, or at least I don't know how available I'll be while we're both awake. So unless we can somehow squeeze it in today I guess we either somehow try and find a way to play on Sunday or we request an extension. Thoughts?
Tricking
are you around?
Gentlemenian
Gentlemenian
Sorry I was doing housework when you contacted me. You around now?
Tricking
I can play in the following 2 hours, will you be around
Gentlemenian
Gentlemenian
We just can't seem to get this whole "Be online at the same time" thing happening, can we? :[
Well I'm sure it's super late for you now but if you're around I can probably play our games before having to catch a train. You game?
Tricking
No way; i have super wide availabilities because i'm used to playing for tournaments even with people from different sides of the world but this really seems to be impossible
Tricking
Well i'm online literally all day today until my night so yeah i hope you are available. Let me know please
Gentlemenian
Gentlemenian
If you're still on I can play our games now but otherwise I won't be available for roughly another 4-5 hours.
Gentlemenian
Gentlemenian
I'm sorry but I have to get to work on a homework assignment and don't think I'll have time to do potentially three battles. How does the timeslot I stated above sound?
Tricking
4 hours from that time works. What's your ps name?
Gentlemenian
Gentlemenian
Flump Up The Jam. Also I think I should be a bit more clear, 4 hours MIGHT work for me, if history repeats itself 4 hours from my original message SHOULD work for me, but during that time I'm scheduled to be in class and the teacher's just been cool every class and let us out a half hour to an hour early every class (the class is three hours long and nobody wants to be there). Hopefully the teacher will be just as cool today but something tells me since I actually need her to let us out early again for whatever reason we'll be there the whole three hours so if I'm not there at the appointed time then that's why. Worst case scenario does 4:30-5:00 my time, which I believe would be like 10:30-11:00 your time, work out for you as well?
Tricking
yes
Tricking
anyways contact me on showdown when you are online; don't expect me to do so for 2-3 hours because i have no clue of when you are coming
Gentlemenian
Gentlemenian
Okay will do. Sorry that my schedule probably isn't the most convenient. Am I correct in assuming your Showdown account will match your name here?
Tricking
yes, whatever my PS account is, if you do /user Tricking or write my name in "Find a user", you'll find me without a doubt!