Laurens
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man i saw you left maractus off your list, it's actually this meta's premier spiker and you should really add it!
    maractus is a really effective spiker rn, you should defintely put it onto your list before anyone else realises you forgot!
    hey dude, was lookin at the NU tier list you made and noticed you left maractus off your list. It's an amazing spiker in this tier and it can lure in and kill broken pokemon like yanmega and pangoro with hp rock and hp fairy, respectively. It's also seen usage in SM NU tournaments and performed well, as shown here: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nualpha-583017707. you really should add it.
    hey man i saw you left maractus off your list, it's clearly the best spiker in the tier and you should really add it!
    hey man i saw you left maractus off your list, it's an ELITE spiker and you should really add it!
    hey man i saw you left maractus off your list, it's a great spiker and you should really add it!
    hey man i saw you left maractus off your list, it's honestly this meta's best spiker and you should really add it!
    hey man i saw you left maractus off your list, it's actually a really good spiker this meta and you should really add it!
    hey man you seem to have forgotten gogoat, maractus and linoone on your list! no need to thank me, just trying to save you from some embarrassment in the future!
    You forgot Bastiodon and Samurott on your nu post. I was teambuilding for my rain team and was like "where's samurott was it actually used enough?" but was saved by looking at the usage
    you also forgot mightyena and cradily
    uu iz da shizzle
    uu iz da shizzle
    you also forgot watchog and and sunflora, i might add.
    Disjunction
    Disjunction
    This is a very serious oversight laurens please endeavor to be more thorough in the future or there will be consequences...
    When BW RU Cup, im GMT+2 and can play at 4-5PM anyday.
    NEWAL
    NEWAL
    I cannot play today nor tomorrow so whe can play 4-5pm sunday, deadline is tomorrow but whe can get a one day extensión i think.
    Laurens
    Laurens
    So we schedule for this dunday?
    NEWAL
    NEWAL
    Im busy but I can play right now and up to 2 hours and a half, im going to stay with Newalfonquest Nick.
    hi, when do u wanna play for OU Circuit - Round 1? I'd like to play on sunday, but I can manage to play on saturday if you can't sunday.
    Hi we're paired for OST, I'm GMT+0 and can play any day starting from next week, from between 6-9PM my time if that's possible for you. Please let me know in advance though so I can plan my studies around it!
    Hey I'm going to have to push the tour to the 3rd or the 4th. Just don't have enough time today to realistically schedule a match since I'm traveling tomorrow at 5 in the morning and have to pack today. I'll be available all day on the 3rd / 4th.
    Laurens
    Laurens
    Okay should be fine
    Ares
    Ares
    whenever you wanna get on I can play today, idling on PS now
    Laurens
    Laurens
    im on ps but youre not
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…