Nayrz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• congrats man, nice to see a Danganronpa custom avi as well (assuming I recognize it correctly lol)
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    cheers! it is indeed my favorite chiaki
    Xayah
    Xayah
    good character from good game
    i am happy that you chose one of the coolest dragon pkmn as the one for your banner

it's definitely cooler than that ugly pigeon hack has

ps: don't tell hack i said this. i am supposed to be nice to him so that he reviews my old gens ubers analyses.
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    LOL
    Ray713
    Ray713
    He should've chose Ho-Oh as a symbol for taking Fireburn's place and being counterpart to Hack's Pokemon banner at the same time XD
    Removed your personal request from your Workshop post, because like you said, it's personal. We're fine with any request for tour banners, but team logos are generally reserved for official tournaments to ease our workload. You're still free to ask any artist to fulfill your request, it just won't be on display in the Worshop.
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    oh ok official tournaments... the smogon exhibition is not an official tournament though? either way thats cool.
    Bummer
    Bummer
    It's a circuit tournament, but yeah, not too crazy about that one either.
    Will the analyses move to write-ups once all the skeletons are done?
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    i dont plan to move towards writeups - i went over this in the index op
    Heavyweapons Mann
    Heavyweapons Mann
    So you’ll just leave them as skeletons? Honestly, it feels incomplete, but that could be me being more used to seeing writeups on-site instead of skeletons.
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    yes, for reasons already outlined

the future may change
    Hi is what I can nominate a pokemon that to interest in the tier Uber this does not bother you. :)
    Skuntank3800
    Skuntank3800
    Charizard-Mega-X (M) @ Charizardite X
    Ability: Tough Claws
    EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 24 SpD / 16 Spe
    Impish Nature
    - Dragon Dance
    - Flare Blitz
    - Thunder Punch
    - Roost
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    i'm not sold on what that set does better than anything currently ranked in the vr, sorry =/
    Skuntank3800
    Skuntank3800
    Oh well! thank you anyway I would at least try : (
    When can you play for mute? I can probably play after 5pm both sat and sun (GMT+2)
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Bump
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    u can take the win - idt my team is playing
    hey, i dunno if you were aware of this...but if you rearrange some of the letters in your username it spells "ryan"..............
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    wow!

surprised to see u back
    steelskitty
    steelskitty
    "back" is a relative term, but i guess i'm here now.
    I made sure to implement all of your suggestions for Tapu Lele. I believe it's now ready for a stamp
    Toxapex Metronome Tour, free on Friday, how about you?
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    friday night should be fine (im gmt +1)

i can play now if u want
    Altariel von Sweep
    Altariel von Sweep
    Sorry, from Monday to Thursday I can't play, I am very busy with exams and that.
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    ok friday night it is then
    Do mmx/mmy fall under Mewtwo (bh) or are they in need of analyses (if so are they only able to be reserved by badge holders)?
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    mmx/mmy are tied to mewtwo hence why it is now a (bh) mon
    Pish
    Pish
    k thanks for the reply
    i asked fireburn and he said i can complete it for today tho. I can send u logs if u need proof.
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    yea its sorted
    Im not experienced in ubers why are we not allowed to talk about Golduck, Mandibuzz and the Lati twins?
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    golduck is a bad meme played out via cloud nine hitting pdon with water moves

mandibuzz is a bad yveltal

latis are currently seen as unviable in ubers with the soul dew nerfs in sm
    oreofestar
    oreofestar
    oh alright I thought there was some like special history as to why those in particular are blacklisted as opposed to unviable mons in general...thank you
    hey, can i reserve another uber analysis? My darkrai thread is still in the QC process so wanted to ask if its ok with you to ask for another reservation. i understand if you say no tho.
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    gonna stick with the rules for now but you may end up an approved writer with 2 as a limit with time

i'll get eyes on darkrai
    Oshim
    Oshim
    alright, thanks
    I sexually Identify as a Hit Disney Chanel Original Movie. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of having a beautiful, whitewashed cast with one black guy and one Asian. People say to me that being both a Disney Channel Original Movie and a "hit" is Impossible and I'm stupid but I don't care, I'm beautiful.
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    Do you want to know something? Do you want to hear something that I think is just fucking hilarious? Do ya sport? Well guess what. I. FUCKING. HATE. YOUR. MEMES. Everyone of you pricks. I hate every meme that you fucks have ever made. I hate the concept of memes. You're a bunch of worthless, no talent, no life, no worth, no good pieces of fucking buffalo shit. Your memes are fucking shit. Im absolutely exhausted trying to tolerate your fucking utter nonsense. You feral fucks. If I could find out where you shits are at I would bring my phonebook and slam you so fucking hard across the face that your stupid fucking mouth goes like "AAAAAAAAGH" And you stupid fucking teeth fly out when your ugly son of a bitch mug hits the wall so hard it looks like a motherfucking skillet. I wanna take one of you stupid fuck fucking Memelords and tie you down to a cross.
    Rewer
    Rewer
    Hello team, I'd like to preface this message through making you guys aware of the fact that I am a high IQ player. Some of the things I'll do this game may seem irrational at the time - but I can assure you, every action that I take has a greater meaning, and unless you also have high IQ you'll probably not understand the "questionable" things I do this game. In conclusion, do not speak to me like we are equals and there will be no problems, thank you.
    Sry about the delay on the analisis, I am new on the forum and didn't know about the deadline. It is ready for QC but I don't know if it still matters
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    no worries, just keep the rules in mind for the future - study up a bit on the mon you take and c&c in general, there's plenty of help articles around the area to assist
    instead of liking the suggestions a QC post on his rejection, why dont u just give advices when u feel i need something to add? :P
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    instead of assuming my reasoning for liking his post (which is wrong), why don't you work on the skeleton instead of posting random snide remarks on my wall?
    QY_CS
    QY_CS
    kk, r u free to take a look at it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…