Gary
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh baby what is you doin
    Gary
    Gary
    I just deleted all the posts after DK's outburst. I didn't want any more arguments involving quality of thread, just PM him next time with your concerns. Sorry for the confusion.
    banks
    banks
    nah it's cool I can understand why,, looking back on it I was a bit out of order, sorry :((
    meet me in al kharid 1v1 fisticuffs and fashionscape only i'll straight fuck u up m8 i ain't afraid to livestream it
    Gary
    Gary
    m8 you can't even get yourself a good ammy
    GMars
    GMars
    ghostspeak is all I'll need for u after we're done
    Hi there. I see my post has been deleted on the OU forums. I was unaware that I needed a mods approval to post there. I was trying to generate some honest discussion, and I feel like my post was not taken seriously. Can you please advise on what the best course of action for me to take is?
    GMars
    GMars
    Even banning broken abilities on mons as the only allowable complexity leads to a very long and complex banlist, making things difficult for new and old players alike - posted one such list on ya wall but I wanted to contribute to the discussion here lol
    FINITOOOO
    But what I'm saying is what if we could change our philosophy to be abilities only? I understand that if we allowed abilities, people would then come out and say "Well hey if Blaze Blaziken is cool, what about non-Quiver Dance Volarona?" - but people are always going to want to make loopholes. The amount of loopholes for ability bans would be significantly lower than the seemingly infinite amount of loopholes that could be created with move combinations.
    FINITOOOO
    I understand if you are too busy to reply. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. Hopefully we can discuss this in the future.
    Noticed quality of discussion in OU viability is dropping. I think it's time to set up a rule.

Specifically one that says "Posts regarding viability of a Pokemon should discuss viability in the metagame. AVOID MERELY SUMMARIZING WHAT A POKEMON CAN DO."

Too many posts in the viability rankings merely summarize what a Pokemon can do, which by itself says nothing about effectiveness in the metagame.
    Gary
    Gary
    Yeah this is definitely an issue, and unfortunately adding this to the rules wont really increase the overall quality because a majority of these kinds of posters fail to read the OP anyway. I guess it can't hurt.
    Man why do U delete my posts like that. I can't write a paragraph for everything man i dont always have the time.
    Gary
    Gary
    people ruin it by responding to posts like that and derailing the thread. Not because it was a one liner.
    Gary
    Gary
    Especially considering that someone responded to it by calling you a dumbass it just didn't seem like a good idea to keep it lol.
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    LMAO who said that
    hello i am interested in making an ou theorymon thread for sm can i have permissions for that please esteemed moderator gary?????

thank and sorry for badly england
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…