Cretacerus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi! i was wondering if you would make some art for a tournament.
    The Immortal
    The Immortal
    nothing too complex. it's for the OMPL V. i don't have any particular request other than i want the image to be circular, not square/rectangle. any thoughts?
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Oh, you're talking about a logo, then? That's something I'm not really equipped to do, since my program doesn't support vector graphics / typography. :(
    The Immortal
    The Immortal
    Alright, thanks anyway
    112 more until 1000!
    Mova
    Mova
    Try posting in the CAP Updates if you're interested. We would appreciate input to see if Malaconda needs any stat buffs or movepool additions.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Sadly, my limited knowledge on the CAP metagame prevents me from contributing. So it's only really Smeargle's for now. ^^
    Mova
    Mova
    Then try shitposting in Firebot.
    Do you like Ligers?
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Ehh, not really a fan. I think they look somewhat unnatural and in many cases unhealthy. :/
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Unnatural is an interesting point because technically they can never happen, because Tigers and Lions don't live together in the wild. But on the other hand, their crossbreeding doesn't require any genetic manipulation so it is natural in a sense?

Do they really get unhealthy though? I read on Wikipedia that they are often stronger than a normal Lion or Tiger but I don't really know. It would make sense if there was a genetic problem at some point.
    You're always digging up the most amazing profile pictures. (Get it? "Digging up" because of Fossil Pokémon?)
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    You could say so, yeah. Plus, everyone needs some sort of forum gimmick, right?
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    Absolutely! Very interesting. I don't see your passion going extinct anytime soon. Keep doing what you love! I admire your creativity!
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Thanks! And you keep up your prehistoric puns. Very creative as well. ^^
    Is this still Dragonith's artwork as your avatar?
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Currently, yes. Dragonith has some pretty great drawings of the Cranidos line, and fossil mons in general. The one in my avatar is one of his "Pokemon Crossing" characters.
    Conni
    Conni
    ah
    Greetings Cretacerus, I just wanted to let you know that I finished reading your article about Fossil Pokémon and wanted to say that it was a nice read. You did a great job with the artwork too!
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Alright then. I haven't really had the opportunity to get into Gen 7 breeding yet myself, it's definitely hard to keep up activity in multiple subforums at once.
    Max. Optimizer
    Max. Optimizer
    I know exactly what you mean. You're always welcome to trade with me in case you find something in my collection that you need! Don't be shy! Other than that, keep up the great contributions and feel free to give me a shout on Discord if you want.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Will do. ^^
    1: when did you add the . after C in your location?

2: is that a Cubone wearing a cranidos skin or a cranidos wearing a painted cubone costume
    That's the first live-action GIF I've seen from you.
    Mova
    Mova
    A winner is you Creta
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Ok I came here literally to ask you that because I swear I saw it but then I saw Recreant with the same avatar and thought maybe I had just mixed you up even though I swore I saw your iconic location.

And then I found this and it explained everything whew ok
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Yeah, it's complicated.
    I love your pictures you made for NV! I'm making the Easter one my background on my computer over this Easter season lol. Great work! :]
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Great username, and great taste of Pokemon. ;)
    I'm flattered you like my Larvitar image so much, lol.
    Aaron's Aron
    Aaron's Aron
    Thank you! And you're welcome, lol. :]
    cubone doge
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    He put on the mask, and gained the superpower of having dead parents. ;-;
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    He's not the dog we deserve, but the one we need...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…