TSR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play for rby cup?
    TSR
    TSR
    I think Saturday will be the best for me, are there any times that'll work well for you?
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    What's the status of this battle?
    TSR
    TSR
    we're playing in about an hour from now, dw
    Hi! We are paired for ADV Cup, wanna play? :)
    TSR
    TSR
    seeing as no amount of prep will actually help me here, i'd be good to play today in about 5 hours if that's good. if that's too late, i should be able to play around this time tomorrow. good?
    Malekith
    Malekith
    I don't know if Im being here in 5 hours and I can't battle tomorrow/weds, 2/3 hours would be enough for prep? :(
    TSR
    TSR
    Alright, if you wanna play around the same time, I can probably do that on Friday, or we can wait till the weekend
    slowly becoming best girl
    TSR
    TSR
    this sounds like the opinion of a superior frenchie :>
    Highways
    Highways
    too bad Aquadext is the inferior baguette
    TSR
    TSR
    how can you think that he has good opinions
    seasonal, am GMT+8 and prefer the weekend lol. Can make 11 AM onwards by then
    TSR
    TSR
    Alright, I'm gmt -6, you think playing later in the afternoon would work well? If we play at like 10 pm my time it'd be 2 pm your time the next day, think that'll work the best
    Idyll
    Idyll
    yeah that'd be p great actually, though if it was 2 PM my time, wouldn't it be midnight for you?
    TSR
    TSR
    Oh yea, did the math wrong. Whenever is fine I'll probably be awake either way
    Hey! We have to play for powc n_n I'm gmt+2 and I prefer weekend.
    TSR
    TSR
    Oh that'll work nice, playing around 8-9 pm your time has been working for me, would it work out for you? Gmt -6
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    yep c:
    yo sorry, didnt have access to the internet for most of today. if u cant play anymore just take the win
    We are matched up in SNL I think.I'm GMT -2,can't do Thursday or Friday because i have work,Saturday works at around 12:00.hbu?
    TSR
    TSR
    that actually sounds just fine, i'll definitely be on around then saturday. gmt -6 btw, see ya then!
    when do u wanna play for uupl? gmt+1, high availability but need time to cook up fresh squads so weekend would be better for me
    TSR
    TSR
    Same here with me, and after my dogshit performance w1 need some time to recuperate lol. Weekend around 8pm your time sound good?
    Pearl
    Pearl
    y
    hi bro

we need to play dp cup. i am gmt +12 and not very flexible during the week (unless you feel like playing after 8 my time).

can do now if you are sitll here
    TSR
    TSR
    its like 1:30 am for me atm, and i "went to bed" already. probably could do this time tuesday (though it'd be wednesday for you), would that be ok?
    The Grand Babido
    The Grand Babido
    ah F* cant do wednesday but can do tomorrow? if you free on friday/sat we can definitely get something organsied so dont stresss
    BW cup, gmt+2 here, when wanna get this done?
    Joga
    Joga
    Sorry amigo i got real live'd so hard and i wont be available to play this night, can yo play tomorrows at the same time? Im truly truly sorry for this
    TSR
    TSR
    i dont think i'll be able to since I've got class from 9:30 to 4:30 tomorrow, i'll ask for an extension since I think the deadline is sooner than tuesday
    Joga
    Joga
    I ll be available until my midnight, i guess we can try to play at that hour, just hit me!
    when u wanna fight for bw constrain, im EST
    TSR
    TSR
    Sometime tomorrow or Wednesday evening work ok with you?
    blunder
    blunder
    yeah thats fine either or works
    why's your profile Alice from Bakugan
    TSR
    TSR
    Holy shit LOL you're right
    I swear I just like golden time u_u
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    LOL
    yo dou multigen when?
    TSR
    TSR
    would wednesday evening gmt -6 work ok for you?
    shaian
    shaian
    sounds fine to me, i'll be in the doubles room then
    earthquaking gyarados with krook lookin ass
    TSR
    TSR
    its actually never going to die is it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…