reachzero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey this totally slipped my mind but we gotta play for Gods Among Us. I'm GMT +13 free between now and the deadline tomorrow basically.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    If you're still on, I can okay now.
    Googly
    Googly
    Sure, I'll jump on in a bit
    Hey - you're up against me for the Mix and Mega open! When do you want to play? I'm GMT+0, available 5pm ~ 11pm on weekdays and 1 pm ~ 11 pm on weekends.
    We are matched up in the OST, what timezone are you and when are you available to play. I am Deathshot115 on Showdown.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I'm GMT-5, and almost any time tomorrow or Thursday would be splendid. Some times Friday would be good, upon request.
    Hey reach, we have a Hit it and Quit it tour match. I can play theoretically any day of the week, but I prefer either Friday night or weekends for the battle, since I may be busy with schoolwork on the weekdays. My time is EST, and if we do decide to play weekdays, maybe I can open up some time from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm, and as for Friday night probably 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm; weekends I’m available all day.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Posting this here since I didn’t have enough characters left in the above post - looking forward to the battle!
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I think we can arrange that. Friday night 6:30 or so should be good. We're in the same timezone.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Sounds good
    cap ssnl -4 free tuesdays/thursdays/fridays/weekends and monday/wednesday after 6pm. prefer weekdays
    Hey, we have to play for the Every Dog CAP tour in the next couple of days, is Tuesday 4/5pm GMT+1 ok for you?
    Can we play for the Every Dog has its day tournament this Thursday or Friday, I don't think I'll be able to play this weekend. I'm GMT -3 btw.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Thursday would be great. I'm GMT-5, morning or afternoon would be best. Friday afternoon would also be good.
    Hey when can you play? I can do between 4-5 your time like last time on any day, does this work? Also you choose cap dubs right? Ill go for cap lc
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Yes, that time would be good. Today or Thursday would be best, but Friday is doable as well.
    Hi, opp for cap roulette. Am BST can do p much whenever is good for you
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I'm GMT-5. Tomorrow morning or afternoon would be best, Thursday morning or afternoon or Friday afternoon would also be great.
    Jho
    Jho
    those times sound fine, ill be around all day tommorow pre in cap room
    For Fidgit, can you post the current movepool in a format that people can CopyPaste? It would make it a whole lot easier to make the movepools.
    Hey, so Tomohawk has had a poll winner for a while, but you need to make the wrap up statement. What's with that? Sorry if I seem rude, but it's been a couple of weeks since the poll ended.
    Hey man we play for uupl. Turns out im heading to delaware tomorrow-friday. Think we can play sunday sometime between 1-4pm est? Sorry for the late notice, just found out
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Thankfully that's after church for me, so that should be doable!
    aim
    aim
    lmao same reason why i can't do it earlier, sounds good mang
    aim
    aim
    hey man i'll be on smogtours around 3pm est so like half an hour from now
    Hey, we have to play for week 2 of the uupl. is today a good day by any chance? I would be free until about 5pm EST
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Today would indeed be good, perhaps about 3 PM EST?
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    sounds good, thats in an hour im assuming, see you then bro
    hey we're supposed to play for UUPL, just VM me or PM me on smogtours if you get on, I'll be around for an hour or so
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I'm online, hopefully we'll meet up soon?
    destinyunknown
    wew, just when I was about to leave, I'll be on smogtours, lets get this done
    hey, you on?
    kokoloko
    kokoloko
    damn looks like i missed you by a couple minutes. if you come back on within like 20 mins i can prob play.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…