k3nan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! We play for WLOT Diamond round finals. I seem to be an hour ahead of you (GMT+3). When do you want to get this done?
    k3nan
    k3nan
    a little bit earlier than this please, something like 5pm my time would be good
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I'll shoot for that. I will see you on Wednesday 5pm your time.
    k3nan
    k3nan
    alright, see you then
    alright so i'm pretty much booked saturday and sunday. would there be a way u could play like today or tomorrow? i can play late ur time too and possibly in the morning for u
    dice
    dice
    would u be able to play at 900 my time?
    dice
    dice
    if that doesn't work we can play around 1730 my time cos i get off work then
    k3nan
    k3nan
    17:30 your time should work
    i'm gmt-4. i'd prefer to play sooner than later. does tomorrow at 1400 my time work?
    k3nan
    k3nan
    i cant play the weekdays cause to work, im sorry.
    i'm gmt+2 and available whenever in sunday.
    dice
    dice
    i can let u know when i can play on the weekend in a few days. it might have to be saturday not sunday depending on my work schedule.
    k3nan
    k3nan
    alright
    hi when do you want to play for gsc cup? gmt+2, and I'd prefer playing this on saturday/sunday if possible, because I don't know if I'll have time anytime else. Would sometime like 6-8pm on saturday or sunday work for you?
    k3nan
    k3nan
    hey, yes sunday should work. but a bit later than 8pm gmt+2 please, is something like 9pm gmt+2 work for you?
    Quite Quiet
    Quite Quiet
    that should work
    When can you play for GSC cup? I'm gmt-5 and should be available during most of the weekend, but I can make time during the week if that doesnt work.
    k3nan
    k3nan
    Im gmt+2 and free from friday afternoon.
    Lmk what works good.
    d0nut
    d0nut
    We can try to play around 7pm your time on Sunday
    hello, im your rby cup oppo, I'm +2 and I'm free from friday onwards, mostly avaliable during nights
    k3nan
    k3nan
    hi, im gmt+2 too and free today and tmrw until 6pm.
    Posho
    Posho
    alright I'm gonna try to catch you tomorrow :o
    Hey, we play for GSC cup. I'm GMT-4 and would prefer to play sometime during next week. Early evening everyday works for me, but next weekend (not this weekend) I'm free generally and I can also play at scattered times throughout weekday afternoons. Let me know what works best and good luck, bud!_!
    k3nan
    k3nan
    Hi, what about next saturday (22nd) in the afternoon at your time ? smth like 3 or 4pm
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Yes, that's good. Let me know if that changes or something. See you then!
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Would prefer to play closer to 3pm so I could maybe participate in SmogTour at 4pm, but either time works and I will be flexible throughout Saturday.
    We play for World's Longest in ORAS when can you play? I am gmt-5.
    k3nan
    k3nan
    Hey, sorry but cannot play before the weekend. So can you play Friday 2pm at your time ?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I cannot. I can play a few hours after that though.
    k3nan
    k3nan
    No problem see you Friday
    Hey we are matched for Long OU ADV. Do you wanna play this on Saturday afternoon GMT+1? let me know of your availability.
    yo on doit jouer pour le longest tour en oras, tu veux jouer quand ?
    k3nan
    k3nan
    Jpeux pas avant ce weekend dsl, vendredi soir, samedi après-midi, ou dimanche
    Simia
    Simia
    vendredi soir c'est bien pour moi
    Simia
    Simia
    tu me dis quand t'es co :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…