Akir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol this is kinda cheesy but you are one of the nicest people on this site and one of the best friends I've made, especially in the pu community; nobody deserves this more than you. congrats.
    yo you wanna play for the pu tour soon? like in an hour or so. if not gmt -4 available at night usually
    Hey Akir ! Is it possible to play this week-end for the PU Tour ? (I'm GMT +1)
    Iron Pyrite
    Iron Pyrite
    I can play at afternoon as well as at evening (until midnight I think), but if you prefer I can also play monday at afternoon/evening or tuesday at evening
    Akir
    Akir
    tuesday at evening would be perfect for me, since i just had a pretty brutal 2 days of work

does 8pm your time work?
    Iron Pyrite
    Iron Pyrite
    Tuesday 8pm sounds fine for me (:
    hey dude why was i subbed out in pu tour? my opp was never on
    Akir
    Akir
    which PU tour? if you mean gen4, u were not subbed out by my records. u won r1 against arifeen and then lost r2 against chrisloud
    INSULT
    INSULT
    sry i checked his posts and he did beat me, idk whats going on with my memory jesus
    you were my 1000th like :>
    Akir
    Akir
    oh cool! u played really well in the 3rd game of that set too, so it was earned
    pancake
    pancake
    thanks (:
    Hey. My opponent for the DPP PU tournament forfeited. Logs are on their wall.
    Tony
    Tony
    Quickly updating on my game vs. Paleo. I was on most of my evening (it's 12:40 AM as I type this), but no sign of my opponent. Going to bed and trying again tomorrow, but will be busier tomorrow than I was today. :S
    About DPP tour, some subs are just waiting, so I ask you to schedule your match (you're vs Marco9923) as soon as possible. Thanks in advance
    Akir
    Akir
    our match is actually this saturday. sorry for the trouble
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    That's ok for me, gl both
    Auth vs reg when
    Im available today the whole day, tomorrow between 12pm est till the end of it, friday 5am gmt-3pm gmt and sat the whole day kind a , name a time
    Akir
    Akir
    Saturday is the best day for me by far. What time do you want to do it? im gmt -5
    Entei
    Entei
    5pm gmt work?
    Im currently working on speed tiers and role compendium for DPP PU. Also I think we should start up a discord would be easier than the private rooms on smogon
    Akir
    Akir
    tbh im very happy to see you enjoying the tier so much...thats a good of sign as any. I also thank you for the work you have done so far but I dont want you getting too invested in something that might not even happen
    Yo, when can you play for the old-PU tour? I'm GMT-7 and Wednesday or the weekend work best for me. :]
    Hey! We're paired for "Remember this was in PU" tour!
    I'm GMT + 1 and I can play 11:00-15:00 today, tomorrow I can play 10:00-16:00
    which time is suitable for you?
    Akir
    Akir
    hello! i got this message late so i actually cannot make either times due to work. Are there any others days that work for you? im GMT -5 btw
    Conni
    Conni
    on your Saturday I can play from 3am to 9am
    On my Sunday, I can play 9pm on your Saturday to 9am on your Sunday (GMT-5) sorry if it's a bit confusing, I can actually go on PS rn if u want to battle rn
    Akir
    Akir
    yeah just hop on rn and we will get it done quickly
    did you actually just skip right by my question post in the player of the week thread >.>
    Akir
    Akir
    hey i said i was getting back to it! im still trying to learn how to set my ct
    pancake
    pancake
    lol :V
    PU ssnl wehen? gmt+2, prefer sunday or tuesday
    cryalot
    cryalot
    I just logged in, are you still there?
    Akir
    Akir
    Hey, i wanted an hour but then I had to go. What do you want to do now?
    cryalot
    cryalot
    sorry i thought you were available all afternoon. are you free tomorrow or saturday?
    Yo turns out we are opponents for pu open round 2 I'm gmt -5 and free on Sunday after 1pm and then can play Wednesday(time you are free would be appreciated of want to play then) I should also be on the same name in nu room so if wanna hit me up to see if I'm free you can hit check that also.
    Akir
    Akir
    I apologize, but something important came up and I have to reschedule. I know that this is pretty difficult for you, so what times work? We can also ask for an extension, since it's still fairly early into the round.
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    ugh idk when are u free im not that aviable from Monday through Wednesday but after that i should be relatively free
    hey so when do you want to play pu? idk how available I'm gonna be over the next few days but if you gimme some times I'll make something
    BKC
    BKC
    I haven't seen you around, I'll be on later tonight and some of tomorrow/later tomorrow night
    Honko
    Honko
    If this doesn't get done tonight I'm calling it.
    BKC
    BKC
    I've been on for a while and I will be some more although I'd like to leave for a bit but I'd come back so
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…